CHAPTER-7

[NO,YES! WHAT ELSE,UGH!CONFUSIONS BEGIN...]

                             Harry finally reached Prissa's home.Just then,Robert approached him and said,"Where are you going?It's time to give her dinner."Harry hurryly
found the kitchen and made a plate of Cheese Blintzes.

                            Afterwards,he knocked on Prissa's room door to give the food.She responded with a"Yes,"and Harry handed over the dinner.However,seeing the food,she started shouting,
"Who said I like Cheese Blintzes?I hate that.Get that out!" Harry took the food and left the room,heading straight back to the kitchen.He didn't know what she would eat for dinner.

                 While in the kitchen ,Molas entered and greeted Harry,introducing himself as his roommate.Harry replied with a hint of dejection.Molas,noticing Harry's present situation he asked to Harry
"If anything was wrong?"Harry shared everything that today happened to him.Molas laughed and reassured Harry,"On your first day,you had a badluck.Don't worry,I'll help you out,man."
He handed Harry a plate of pasta by saying that,"Take this and hand over to her;She only eats pasta at night."

                              MOLAS

                              MOLAS

                            Harry was knocked the room door again,but this time,she didn't respond.He entered the room,but she wasn't there.Unknowingly to him,Prissa had went outside .
while Harry was inside the room,accidentally spilling the pasta on her.Harry widened his eyes in full of fear,ready to apologize to Prissa.

                       However,Prissa didn't shout at this.Instead,she calmly said,"It's okay."Harry was shocked by Prissa's reaction,"I can't believe what is on earth going now?"He knocked again to offer
her the food,but Prissa was playing video games on her TV at her room.Once more,Harry was shocked by seeing Prissa's behaviour.By seeing the pasta in that plate she said"Pasta?But I actually like Cheese Blintzes.It's alright,I'll manage it today."She reassured him.

                           Harry was overwhelmed and exclaimed,"What is going around me?Why does Prissa seem so calm?I can't imagine she likes things to do in such a way."He spoke to himself and left Prissa's room with mind full of confusion.

"He spoke to himself and left Prissa's room with mind full of confusion

NEXT IN ORDER....