Chapter 8

[DON'T MAKE A TRAP!]

                           In the morning,Molas waked up Harry,saying,"Harry,it's time to go to work.Get up,Harry."Harry looked at his phone to see the time.And shouted loudly,and jumped out of his bed.He hurriedly went to Prissa's room,but she walked out with Momp,by take a look at him.Momp came to Harry and said,"Let's go",Harry joined them.

                            The car stopped at a JSP Products Company.Prissa head in towards the company;Harry followed them.Prissa entered the cabin with Momp,but this time Harry didn't follow.He as usually waited outside until they come out of the cabin.Prissa looked at Harry through the glass door.

                           Inside,Jacko saw Prissa,by a surprised look and welcomed her.Prissa sharply looked at Jacko and said,"You're that person,right?I know you are the reason for that...."she said it with a smirk.Jacko asked,"I can't understand what you're saying?"Prissa stepped closer to Jacko,started her grid smile(angry smile).At that moment,Jacko signaled his bodyguard, to aim the gun at Momp's head and also at Prissa's head too.Jacko laughed and stepped towards Prissa,and said "Why?Why?I haven't sent anyone.You've misunderstood me and now you've fallen into a trap.Don't look at me like that,Prissa.This is the end for you..."

                          Prissa smirked and twisting one of the bodyguard's hand and grabbed the gun.She aimed it at Jacko's head.By seeing this through glass door,Harry hurriedly entered the cabin.Jacko's bodyguards put their guns down and moved back.Harry was shocked to see this.Momp signaled Harry to grab the gun from Prissa and take her place.Harry took the gun from Prissa,and then she said to Jacko,"Who has fallen into whose trap?"She said this with a grin.

Harry took the gun from Prissa,and then she said to Jacko,"Who has fallen into whose trap?"She said this with a grin

NEXT IN ORDER....