CHAPTER-14

[IT'S THE BEGINNING,BUT IT'S GOING WELL!]

                        Harry angrily opened the door,Molas saw him and inquired"Hey,Harry,Why are you so angry?.""Please,don't ask me any questions.I'm already frustrated,"Harry replied,by sitting on his bed.After Harry's words,Molas calmly went to sleep.

                       In Morning,Harry brought coffee for Prissa,She was tapping something on her laptop.He placed the cup infront of her,Prissa took a sip and immediately split it out.Shocked, Harry asked her"What happen,If it's anything wrong?""Everything is wrong!What the hell is this?You don't have any sense.There's no suger in this coffee.Who drinks coffee like this?"Prissa shouted.Angrily,Harry responded,"It's not my fault.Your cooking servant made it.If you want to shout,go and shout at her,"and then Harry went out of her room with anger.

                       After he went out,Prissa throw the cup angrily.In outside,Harry sat angrily.Molas saw him and joined him but didn't ask anything.Robert communicate with Harry through his earpiece,instructing him that"Come to Mr.Ranchy's place."On entering,Harry found Prissa there.Calming himself with a deep breath,Ranchy warmly welcomed him,Prissa looked Harry with no expression,He noticed her actions.Ranchy said"Harry,from tomorrow onwards,you'll be working very hard."Confused Harry asked for clarification.Prissa interrupt by telling to Ranchy,"You itself say to him I am going to my room,"and then she left by seeing Harry angrily.

                          Ranchy then revealed,"Starting tomorrow,you are a member of our Micro Products company."Shocked Harry exclaimed,"Mr.Ranchy,Am I dreaming or is this real?"Ranchy laughed and said to him"Harry,It's not a dream.You really selected for our company as a employee from tomorrow onwards,Go get a good sleep.Remember that Tomorrow is your first day at work and don't be late,You know very well about her right?"Harry said"Yes"and left the place.

                        Later,Harry happily shared the news with Molas.At that moment,Prissa looked Harry from the garden.Seeing Harry's happy smile,she also smiled. 

NEXT IN ORDER

NEXT IN ORDER....