|13|

"Where did that fxcker go without informing us? I don't know where to search for him. The mother fxcker didn't even wear his shirt." Taehyung was complaining non stop ever since they discovered Jungkooks absence.

And the male looked closer to crying now. Even though they bicker most of the time, Jungkook is like a brother to the other male. He and Taehyun have searched a lot of places yet they couldn't get a trace of Jungkook anywhere.

Jungkooks assistant was already sobbing at this moment. He had a runny nose as he held onto Jungkooks shirt as if he was at a funeral.

Jieun and Hwasa stayed silent hugging each other. Is this the end of them? With each one missing out of nowhere? They couldn't help but worry more.

As they were contemplating their next move, being utterly devastated. There, Jungkook was coming towards them with a happy grin followed by  a dozen men carrying different weapons.

Seeing Jungkook Taehyun rushed towards him and hugged him like a child. " Where were you Mr. Jeon. I was scared you left me." Jungkook was dumbfounded as he looked at his friends for help. Nevertheless he gently patted the smallers head before removing him from his body like pealing  a wall sticker.

"I came with help. They are going to help us." Jungkook said looking at his friends who were standing there with their open mouth and wide eyes.

"J-Jungkook, h-how did you find them?" Taehyung was going crazy looking at the people wearing the most shabby looking clothes he have ever seen. It wasn't even tailored but hand sewed? He thought.

.
"They are forest inhabitants. Look, they are my friends. Please help us." Jungkook turned towards ChangWook and his people.

"How did you reach here?" ChangWook looked at them with his scrutinizing gaze. The friends looked drained and almost anemic. Their clothes were dirty. He felt bad looking at the half eaten fruit in Jieuns hands.

The pack members weren't convinced by the whole narration the friends gave them. But ChangWook knew if it wasn't for moon goddess nobody could find this part of the forest. No human have ever invaded this part of the forest which meant they might be telling the truth.

"Take your things, we will go to my pack. One wrong move, you will be hanged to death. We should go back soon."

And that's how they followed the pack members towards the Meranda pack just like ChangWook had mentioned.

They were hearing the word pack for a while now, but nobody among them really had a clue to what the heck this pack thing is. They had studied in schools that a pack meant for a group of wolves.

Was it their way of using a fancy word for their group?

Not just six, when Taehyung and others were looking, a whole village was looking at them with different gazes as they neared the meranda pack. Some looked at them with disgust, some had obvious lust in their gleaming orbes, some looked scared and terrified.

Whatever it was, Taehyun prayed they wouldn't grill the new Invaders for dinner tonight. The Invaders being themselves. He have heard about plenty of sacred tribes killing their Invaders before. If he ever was to voice that out, Jungkook would be hell mad with him. So Taehyun shut his mouth and walked behind Jungkook like a little lamb.

“Everyone, they are humans who got accidentally stranded inside our land.” ChangWook began and the pack members listened to him carefully. Some of them even gasping at the word humans.

“Humans? Are they not humans too? They are sounding more creepy I tell you.” Taehyung complained in a whisper near Hwasa's ears.

“This would be your temporary hut for the time you will be here. We will set you to the human world as soon as possible. But only on one condition.”