|12|

"W-who are you?" Jimin asked clutching the bundle of his washed clothes close to his chest.

Jimin felt utterly exposed infront of the strange handsome male. He was taller than any other alpha he have seen in his pack. And nobody in their pack possessed the strangers body. Jimins throat parched at the sight of the half naked male infront of him.

"Please, I won't do anything to you. It was a miracle I found you. I am Jeon Jungkook from seoul." Seoul, he have heard that name before. His Appa have said that name a number of times. Which means the taller male is from the city.

Jimin took a step back once he realised Jungkook was an invader to their pack. A human. Of course Jimin realised he was a human from his scent and his body temperature. Wolves body temperature was warmer than humans. Yet Jimin felt a different kind of warmth when Jungkook embraced him. The touch still lingered on his lower back.

"Me and my friends are stuck in this forest. We don't know were to go for help or how to get out of this forest. Please help us. We doesn't even know how we reached here. It is not easier to explain it. Can you help us?" Jungkook asked desperately as Jimin gazed at him with his open mouth.

Jungkooks deep voice brought heat to his entire body. Why was he acting like an Omega in heat? This never happened with any of his pack members. Yet here he was at the brink of losing his sanity.

"Are you listening? Can you help us please. I beg you." Jimin was surprised when Jungkook knelt infront of him.

Jungkook had no other choice but beg to this boy. The smell of sweetened roses were thick in the air and Jungkook feels like he was drinking in something sweet. The smell was that delectable.

"Please get up. I am just surprised by someone coming from outside. We don't usually get visitors. I can h-help you Mr...."

"Call me Jungkook please. And I promise. We are no threat. I have my other two friends who are struggling. They are females. We need your help."

Jimin thought for a while.

"Can you please stay here until I tell my Appa about this. He is the pack alpha, I can't take decisions on his behalf." Jimin said with a cute frown and pout which melted Jungkooks heart.

His friends might be searching for him by now. He hopes they don't go far. Once he get the help he needed, he will rush towards them.

"JIMIN!! Do you even know what you are talking? That man you are talking about is a human. The last thing we want is them destroying our land. Isn't it what Appa and the other alphas are trying to do, to safeguard our land from intruders like him? He might be here for something from us. I can't take risks. We must hunt him down." Jimins heart ached at the thought of the stranger man named Jungkook getting killed by his pack. An unknown spark have been created inside his heart by that man. His Omega was howling inside him.

"No Appa. He is no threat. I assure you. I can feel it. His friends and him are stuck inside this forest by chance. And there are two females among them. They are struggling without food and clothes." SeokJin held his baby brother in a tight hold when their father glared at the smaller. Meanwhile Yoongi held his mother who was crying since his mate started scolding her youngest.

"How are you so sure? They can't break the barrier created by moon goddess for us. Nobody ever did. Then how come they could?" ChangWook asked further. He still couldn't put a finger on how they reached inside this part of the forest.

"Exactly Appa. That's a sign from the moon goddess. Fate brought them here. If it's not that, then how did they enter our reign?" Yoongi was the one who spoke now with some hesitancy. Jimin nodded at him being grateful.