|3|

Jimin carefully sat on the bank of the river over a big flat Rock. His eyes looking at the glistening transparent liquid that continuously flowed through the vast river infront of him.

A white rabbit hopped towards the small male and munched on a green straw of grass. "You dont fail to keep me company. Don't you bunny?" Bunny. The name reminds him of someone he longed for. He looked at the makeshift boat at the opposite end of the river. It was already off no use with how much ruined it looked.

He remembered the number of labour they have done to make that boat inorder to cross this massive river. Now it's just ruins. His eyes watered thinking about those days. But hope didn't left him.
His father have promised him before going to the city. But still he can't help the sob that broke out of his mouth. He kept a trembling palm over his mouth trying to quiet down his sobs. He held the small golden ring in his hands tightly. And the pendent with the J locket. The only few things left of the older in his hands.

"Jimin. You are here? I have been searching for you everywhere. Why do you keep on coming here and cry? It's of no use minnie."

Yoongi sat beside Jimin before bringing him to his embrace. "I want to see him hyung. I want to be with him."
Yoongi blinked his eyes to keep the tears away. He needs to stay strong for his brother even though his heart is broken beyond repair.

"They will find him Minnie. I am sure Appa and Jinnie would bring him back."

"What if they can't find him?" Jimin sobbed even more harder tightening his embrace on yoongi. The older let out a tsk.

"Jimin think positive. I am sure they will bring back Jungkook to you. You need to stop crying." Yoongi caressed Jimins head till the smaller became calm.

“Wh-What if he doesn't w-want to come back?” Jimin asked chocking on his own Sob.

“Jimin? He loves you. I have seen it in his eyes. He left you thinking about the best for you. He know it is not good for you in the city.”

“How does he know what's best for me? I am happy where he is. When Appa bring him here, I will go with him.” Jimin said with a determined voice which made Yoongi sad. It was right when they said that when someone find their destined, they would forget everyone to be with them.

"We should go back before Eomma search for us. come on. Get up." Yoongi helped Jimin stand up. Jimin got up with a grimace keeping a hand over his six month old baby bump.

He is just moving forward just for this baby growing inside of him. Or else he would have given him away to this very river the moment Jungkook left him.

He placed his hands over the baby bump earning a small kick in return. He smiled through his tears. "Eomma is okay carrot."

"You should stop crying Jimin. It's not good for the pup. Do you want to hurt your baby by sitting like this and getting lost in thoughts? You should eat more healthy. Jungkook wouldn't want you to not take care of his pup." Yoongi said as he held Jimins small hands and guide him towards the pack ground.

"Its my ‘baby’ not a pup. Jungkook is a human." Jimin said with a pout. He doesn't like it when someone calls his baby a 'pup'. A werewolfs child is called a pup. But Jungkook isn't a werewolf. He is human.

"Okay Jungkook's princess." Jimin giggled despite the tears in his eyes.

Ji Chang Wook had three sons. All male omegas. Pure male omegas are considered as blessing to the back.
Jihyuk and ChangWook were both alphas. These three omegas are considered as a blessing to the pack since they were born to both alphas.

Chang Wook never felt disappointed in finding out his youngest who is Jimin was also an Omega. It was expected since Jimin was the smallest of their pups when he was born. Smaller than both Jin and yoongi. He was chubby and a pink baby with blue eyes. ChangWook and Jihyuk always took good care of not showing their pup to the pack more often. They were envious of Jimin's beauty. They would simply call him Luna since his beauty was out of this world.

Alpha's had asked to the Luna to make Jimin their mate. But till now, Jimin haven't find his mate inside the werewolf pack but he did. He did find him in Jungkook. Like his wolf had already accepted Jungkook as their mate and alpha.

ChangWook was the happiest when this small beautiful golden wolf turned out to be an Omega when Jimin turned 14. That's when he presented and had his first heat.

Since then Jimin had evolved into the prettiest Omega they have ever seen in their pack. Jimin was blue eyed which was unique in their pack. A real pale beauty.

All three kids of the Ji couple turned out to be beautiful. There was no debate on that. Eldest of them being Seokjin, then yoongi and lastly Jimin.

Their packs legend have predicted their future years back. "These Omega's will find their suits from the nowhere. They would be cherished and will thrive in luxury."

Changwook never bothered what the legend told. He raised them with love and care. Provided and spoiled them with anything they wanted.

But an unexpected happening inside their pack have brought sorrow to his youngest. ChangWook knew his son was fading away despite being blessed with a child out of wedlock.

SeokJin the oldest didn't find his significant other even though he was going to turn 23 moons this year. And yoongi was another sorrow that followed them. Yoongi found his mate during last spring. They were going to get mated during the last full moon. But fate had other plans for the poor male. Yoongi's mate was lost in the hunt to a wild boar last year.

Watching him cry his heart out was the first real nightmare their parents saw. People experience bad consequences when their mates die without mating them. But in yoongi's case it was different. He recovered from the incident sooner.

He didn't experience anything unpleasant since his mates demise. But the pity filled and judgemental looks from the others was enough to break his heart.

People already considered him as the bad luck Omega after his mate died. Yoongi never cared their opinions. At least he had his family.

Their next target was Jimin. The Omega who got secretly involved in an affair with a human out of wedlock.

Jihyuk placed a plate of boiled yams and sweet potatoes infront of Jimin. "I want that plate empty by the minute I come back from the river."

"Do you want to help me fetch water for you Eomma?" Yoongi asked as the well mannered son he was.

"No need Yooni. Stay with your brother. Make sure he eat everything. I have more yam in the kitchen. Go and eat you too." Yoongi nodded before watching his brother reluctantly eating. He was doing this for the baby. If their father fails to bring Jungkook, Yoongi was sure Jimin would fade away from them..

After Jungkook and his friends left the pack, Jimin refused to eat nor drink even though he was pregnant. One day when he experienced an unexpected pain over his abdomen, that's when Jimin knew he should consider his unborn child too. He have apologized multiple times to his baby for being careless. Even if Jungkook wasn't here, he still left a piece of him here in Jimin. That's the drive that led Jimin to live.

He hopes moon goddess hears his prayers and bring him back his Jungkook.

To be continued...