|11|

Most awaited meet up is finally here..

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

Jimin felt extra giddy today as he walked towards the Omega river for a bath. He doesn't know why he felt so happy today. Jihoon didn't accompany him today since the latter got his heat last night. So it was him alone. It would have been better if Jihoon was with him.

He woke up with the smell of fresh rose tea from his hut. SeokJin was holding a cup infront of him when he opened his eyes.

It was his birthday. He is turning twenty moons this year. He was even more surprised when his father placed a small package in his hand. Opening it Jimin was met with a beautiful pair of earrings.

“Did you bought it from the city Appa?” Jimin asked with gleaming eyes. He squealed in joy before hugging his father.

“Is that  Gopchang eomma? I love it.” Jimin tip toed inside the hut once everyone got ready for breakfast.

“Minnies favorite for Minnie's birthday.” Jihyun said kissing her son's forehead. Her baby. Jimin was her sweet munchkin. Being the youngest, she have pampered him the most. Even though her youngest have grown into the most beautiful male Omega people ever saw, he is still her chubby rose baby. 

“Not only this Minnie. Appa have arranged a feast for the pack members tonight.” Yoongi said with a mouthful of rice.

“What are you hyungs going to give me?” Jimin asked with a pout after eating breakfast.

Yoongi and Jin looked at each other before holding up a pant and shirt infront of Jimin. It was a silk baby blue shirt and white silk pants. The shirt was embroidered with pink and green threads. It was flowers. Jimin jumped several times in tiny holding the clothing towards his chest.

“I love it.”  He was quick to bring them to a born crushing hug.

They loved their baby brother so much. The gleam in their eyes watching the happiness on Jimins face was enough to prove that.

At the same morning, Jungkook was the one who got up earlier than the others, he couldn't sleep much to be honest. Thinking about their future made him anxious. He looked at the sleeping figure of his beloved friends with a sigh. An urge to protect them surging through his veins. 

Jungkook took the bamboo rod that had a sharpened stone at the end in his hand. He did a few more polishing on it and it was good to use as a hunting tool.

He remembers a movie he did two years back. One with a concept of Korean Jeonsan era. He remember playing as the king. They had a scene where they did hunting too.

He never thought he would see a day he would do it in real. Jungkook hung the white shirt he was wearing on a rock for drying before walking inside the forest.

He scraped  an “I will be back. Don't worry” on a rock before going. He doesn't want the others to get into panic after getting up and not seeing him.

He just wants to look for something resourceful. More specifically a way to get out of this forest.

That's why he took a different direction hearing a few birds chirping. It was like something was pulling him towards that direction. He marked every direction he took on his way not to confuse his way back. His naked abs glistened from his sweat as he walked in just his tight blue ripped jeans.

Walking for  more than he was intended, he reached at a more clear forest. Something less looking creepy like the one they were currently staying.

It looked clean and somewhat organised and polished. Like somebody was taking care of it.