|6|

People, I remind you not to get confuse between Taehyung and Taehyun. Read the spellings carefully sweeties....

And this is going to be interesting soon I guess. Quote “Guess”
____________________________________________

“Why is this thing resting on me?” Taehyung asked seeing a mop of hair on his chest. The person was using his body as a pillow with no mind to his surroundings.

“It was resting on me earlier. I pushed it away and it landed on you. He is well comfortable over you I think.” Jungkook said in his sleepy voice. The 'it' they were mentioning was Taehyun, Jungkooks assistant. The boy slept inbetween two godly handsome, greatest actors of Korea yesterday night. Isn't he the luckiest?

Taehyung pushed the poor thing back to Jungkook before getting up from his slumber. Taehyun whined for a moment but went back to his sleep without any care holding onto his cold employer.

“Its already late. I have got three missed calls from Jieun.”

“I have got a few from Hwasa too. I think they are waiting for us. We should get ready soon Jungkook. And wake up your baby assistant. I think he drooled on my Gucci T shirt. What the fuxk” Taehyung frowned at the wetness felt over his tshirts shoulder.

After almost taking an eternity. The friends were ready for trekking through the small forest ahead. Everyone carried a small carry bag that contained their essentials.

“Why does your bag look heavy boy?”

When the rest of them carried small side bags over their shoulders. Taehyun was carrying a huge back bag.

He smiled sheepishly. “Its a forest. Who knows what would happen? I have a few essentials in my bag.”

“He is crazy. Don't mind him.” Taehyun pouted when Jungkook said that but  followed his elders like a little lamb.

Soon they joined the ladies and started walking ahead. A forest guide accompanied them since they were quiet expensive in Korea.

“I never knew apart from a tourist attraction, this was real forest.” Hwasa analyzed her surroundings to find thick forest around her. The guide agreed with her too.

“Won’t there be wild animals Mr. Jeon?” Taehyun asked running his innocent eyes around him. He wasn't really the brave one out there. Throughout his life, the boy was bullied for being a coward. He remember his knees quivering the day he tried to make a conversation with Beomgyu. 

“Of course there will be little one. That's why it's called wild.” Taehyun gulped his saliva suddenly imagining a cheetah jumping infront of them out of nowhere. He shivered at the thought. Hope the stick he was holding is enough to wack anything that comes his way.

“You can be relieved since the resort is nearby. Wild animals mostly never comes to this area.” That somewhat eased their minds as they walked ahead.

“I can hear the water from here. Guys let's go this way. I think there is a stream.” Taehyung said pointing his finger to the right. They all looked his way and decided to follow him.

“But that path ahead is too risky. You might get tired. I think it's better to go that way.”  The guide pointed his fingers to the left. Everyone followed his fingers and looked at a gloomy looking path.

“Is there anything exciting on that way?” Hwasa asked taking a seat on a near by rock. She might as well rest her a*s for a while.

“umm.. nothing?” The guide said with a shrug. Everyone groaned hearing that.

“This whole trekking thing isn't exciting guys. All we have seen so far is green and green.”

“You sound boring Jungkook. Please live for a while bachelor. Let's go to the exciting one.” Jieun said pulling a groaning Hwasa along with her towards the right like Taehyung suggested.

After the tiresome walk and whole bunch of arguments and a fight between Taehyung and Jungkook, they reached a giant cliff with the amazing view of a waterfall. The site looked straight out of an SRK movie song (my Indian Imagination).

“Woah!!! I told ya this would be worthy.” Taehyung looked proud as if he discovered a treasure during a precious hunt.

“Look there are steps made of rock here. If we can go down, I might as well take a bath here.”

Taehyun gulped looking at the steep stairs. Are they even serious right now? He just want to live a bit longer as Jungkook's assistant. The pay was good enough to take care of his mother's hospital bills. They could afford the new rent house they were staying right now.

“I don't have a good feeling about this.” Jungkook said shaking his head.

“Don't be a spoiler Jungkook. You can't always do things like this. We can't even breath without bodyguards around us outside of this forest. Let's just make use of this opportunity. Once we go to Korea, you could never get fresh air without someone breathing around your neck.” Jungkook sighed hearing Jieun supporting the same idea of them probably dying here.

“Jieun you too? I thought you were wise.”

“I am doing this Jungkook. If mommy's boy want to stay here, just do that.” Taehyung mocked Jungkook who snarled at the comment.

“You all go down I will watch from here. If anything, at least I could call for help.” The guide said giving them a reassuring nod.

One by one they descended the stairs that looked like it was carved out of the rock.

Taehyun let out a relieved breath once they reached down. He can finally breath. His heart slowing down the way it was hammering inside.

They had to cross a stream to reach the other end.  The friends decided to move forward while the guide looked at them from above.

They were careful as they all held each other's hands. They walked step by step towards the falls forming a line. The stream was rather noisy up close due to the strength of it's flow. And the rocks were slippery.

The guide have been watching them from above for a while. suddenly he saw something moving around the bushes. His heart started thumping louder thinking about the worst that could happen. He kept quiet as he got up from his position over the flat rock. Even though he have done enough trekking in this forest, one can't say they weren't afraid of the wild. Especially not him.

The man saw a mop of black fur and off he was running for his dear life towards the way they came from. He didn't utter a word since he decided to bring more people with him. He is not heartless to live the Korea's sensational actor's behind stranded in this forest. But right now, escaping from being a meal to the wild animal was his top priority. He had a wife and kids to take care of at home.

Oblivious to the man scooting from there for his life. The friends duo reached at the other end and started enjoying the cold stream. Taehyung was the first one to dive into the water, he was followed by the others. One by one they started diving into the water. All the uncertainty of being in the wild gone, now they were here enjoying the nature.

“Look how fun this is Jungkook. You wouldn't get a chance like this to enjoy without the camera and people.” Jungkook should agree to that sentence. They won't get a chance like this once they are back to their acting life.

He swear Namjoon would freak out hearing about their little adventure. But it was worth it right? Worth a lot maybe....

To be continued...

He heee.. this is a bit easier to write since it have only 1k words... In the future, I may not be able to write my books.. so I am going to update this one whenever I can...