|5|

(People always check the spellings of Taehyun and Taehyung because u will get confused.)

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

Right months back...

“This island is pretty cool. I never thought it could be this lit when they said it's amazing in here.” Taehyung said holding a cola in his hand. Jungkook looked around him and agreed with Taehyung. Indeed the island was beautiful with its green and streams.

Jungkook and Taehyung was actually doing a project together. It was a triangle love story and the main lead was Ji eun, the sensational actress in Korea.

She was not only just an actress but also a great singer. “I think we all deserves this break after our tiresome shoot in that forest. Acting like damn refugees in a forest was cool.”

“until you get stuck in an actual scenerio Ji eun.” Hwasa said clicking her can of beer with Taehyungs cola.

The island was a tourist attraction and the crew already planned this trip after they finish with their schedule.

“Trust me. I wouldn't want that in a million years. I have a husband and child to get back to.” Ji eun said keeping a hand on her heart.

They were just chilling and sipping on their beverages. “Namjoon. Damn that man always miss such funs just for this ungrateful f*cker.”

Taehyung have a way to annoy Jungkook Everytime he opens his mouth. Apart from being one of the topmost actors of Korea, Taehyung was a guy who gives zero f*cks about anything. He sees life as a play were people needs to do their part no matter what. He wants to do all those crazy things in the world till he can no longer walk without a crutch. Acting is just one of his passions. The 26 year old guy was a ball of positive energy. 

Jungkook on the other hand had somewhat an organized life. Acting is everything for him. The confidence that oozes out of him when he stand infront of a camera is beyond his words. He feels complete when he does a movie successfully and the crowd cheers for it.

Jungkook struggled in his initial years when he came into the industry as a newbie doing only teen movies and series. Now he was standing here in the middle of his success story where people envied his growth from inside and outside of the industry.

He started acting at the age of 17 and now he was 26 and the most wanted actor in the entire Korea.  

“Atleast your assistant sticks to you for every single one of your adventures.” Hwasa said winking at the boy who's ears turned pink at the gesture.

“Don't intimidate him Hwasa!!” Ji eun felt for the boy. She mouthed a don't mind her to the boy.

“How is your millionaire husband doing?”

“He is doing great as ever. I have never seen a laid back CEO in my life. He is always like, Baby you have shoot tomorrow?, Then I will pick Joan from kindergarten. He is always there for me. God I already miss my man” Jieun opened her mobile and looked at her wallpaper where Jongsuk was hugging their four year old daughter Joan. Her entire world.

“Isnt it boring? To be with the same person for years. I can't even stand a few hours more with my quickies.” Taehyun gave a weird look to Taehyung. This man had no zip to his mouth. 

“I envy you Jieun. Getting someone to be with you through your worst and wonderful times is rare to find. I want to be with someone like that too. Who never fails to remind me of them even when I am miles away from them.”

Taehyung gagged when Jungkook finished talking. “I know you were always into cliche romance Mr. Jeon Jungkook.” Jungkook only rolled his eyes.

“What is our plans for tomorrow?” Hwasa finally asked laying back onto the hammock.

“I have heard there is a small waterfall and stream near our accomodation. We should check that out tomorrow.” Taehyung said already excited for their adventures. Ever since they started shooting in the green, Taehyung have been talking about wanting to spend their nights in a forest. Now that they are in this island. He definitely wants to try that out.

“Whatever it is. We should do things that are safe.”

“You are no fun Jungkook come on. Don't you remember our highschool trip to Jeju. Think of this just like that.”

Everyone thought about it for a bit. Thinking this through, they also felt like it's a great idea.

When the night fell, they decided to just go back to their rooms.

“Me and Hwasa are going to share a room. What about you guys?” Jieun asked looking at the trio.

“I don't mind anything. Mr. Jeon can decide.” Hwasa cooed at the male who turned red on the ears.

“Look how sweet he is?”

“Stop babying him Hwasa, he is 22.” Jungkook said with an eye roll. The boy looked so innocent with his tight hold over the trolley bag he was carrying and big doe eyes.

“I think we three should occupy a room tonight. Why do we have to split and chose separate rooms? There is no fun in that.”

And that's how just like Taehyung said the trio decided to spend the night in one room. 

Although Jungkook was against the idea of sharing a room with his annoying friend and personal assistant, he nodded his head just for the sake of the others.

“Why is he lying down like that? When did he sleep?” Jungkook asked looking cluelessly at the snoring figure on the middle of their king sized bed in their hotel room. Taehyung sighed along with Jungkook too having no idea of when Taehyun slept.

“I think he slept while we were having a drink together. Don't he ever drink kook?” 

“He can't stand the bitterness. He is so tender for a top.” Taehyung’s eyes widening dramatically.

“Is he a top???? I thought he was bottom looking at the way he acts and blushes everytime we tease him.” Taehyung said taking a seat on the other end of the bed looking at Taehyuns musculine face that had a squished pout now.

“He is. But he stutters like a damn twink whenever he sees my brother. I bet he has a huge crush on Beomgyu.”

“Poor thing might know you would kill him if he reveal his inner fantasies about your brother. But a power bottom like Beomgyu matches with his energy.” Taehyung said with a serious expression earning a pillow on his face. “Dont you dare say something like that about my brother. If I am marrying off my brother with someone that ain't gonna be something like him.”

Jungkook said laying down on the other side of Taehyun. Both on each side of the smaller now.

Unknown to them a lone tear escaped Taehyuns eyes. His sleep was disturbed when Taehyung took a seat on the bed with a thud earlier. But he didn't dare to open his eyes fearing Jungkook. And now he knows more than anyone that, he was no match to Beomgyu. And his wish would remain an unmet dream.

To be continued...

(I have an important matter tomorrow so I will update my other books in the coming days.. )

I am so sick of those people who gets offended with every single sentences of us and always looks for negatives in our comments... Now I understand why I prefer being alone and in my own world....