Chapter 27: Revelations

It's the morning... time passes by so fast, oh well, things must move on. Just as I was finishing getting ready for today, Rapi and Anis barged into my room.

Rapi: Commander.

You: Huh? What's going on?

Rapi: Andersen would like to speak to you.

You: ... Okay, tell him I'll be ready in 5 minutes.

Rapi: Okay.

You: Also, Rapi, how's Nihilister?

Rapi: She left once her wounds were healed.

You: Ah... Okay...

I quickly finish up and walk out of the Command Center. Everybody is hard at work preparing for the mission and I walk past them as they say their hellos. The moment I walked out, I also saw Ingrid and... another woman? Is she a Nikke?

 another woman? Is she a Nikke?

Andersen: Hello Fern.

You: Hello... Who is she?

Ingrid: She is a Nikke from another squad. From now on she will be transferred into your squad.

???: Hello! I'm Neon, I work as a spy for Elysion.

You: ... A spy?

Ingrid: She's only here to help you guys out, but yes, she is a spy.

You: This seems suspicious...

Andersen: Don't worry, she'll help you out venturing into the unknown.

Neon: Yeah, don't worry! I'll help you guys out against this Federation!

You: ... Okay then... So, is that all?

Andersen: Shifty will also be watching over you. She'll monitor your progress and assist in this mission.

You: I see, thank you then.

Andersen: Don't mention it.

You: Alright then. Let's go Neon.

I then walk towards the Nikkes who are waiting for me since you know... I'm the only person who can fly the shuttle.

Neon: Woah!! This looks so cool! As expected of Master!

Master?!

You: ... Please don't call me that. It makes me look like I have a fetish or something...

Neon: How much firepower does this thing have?

You: More than it appears.

Neon: Are we going to unleash our firepower onto our enemies? 

You: Not really, the weapons are more for defense. Anyways, is everybody ready?

Rapi: Affirmative.

Marian: Mhm-hm!