???: Broadcast

This is a public service announcement to all citizens of the Helenian Federation. Please stand by for this broadcast

.

.

.

???: Dear citizens, for all who are watching this, my name is Aurelian Arnata. I am one of the Headers who run the Federation. I am here to tell you that our way of life has been threatened. These people are people who are ungrateful for what we have done to the Federation.

 We planted our roots and nurtured this nation for over 2 years, and as a result, our nation has grown more than it ever has since. Over the time we have been in power, we have managed to make our military mightier than it has ever been in 2 centuries. Because of this, peace and prosperity have sprouted throughout our glorious nation. 

However, a group of terrorists have threatened that peace because they still believe in the old days. What have they done that prospered our nation?

The old leaders were corrupt, they were greedy and selfish. They caused our nation to suffer as much as we did at their rule! We on the other hand will support and listen to you, our citizens of this glorious nation! We will crush anyone who defies us in our goal of universal peace and prosperity. We will make sure that everyone will recognize our nation as the mightiest nation in the universe!

And so, I urge you, our citizens, if you suspect anyone who may have ties to the Federalists, please report them to your local or national law enforcement. We urge all of you to step up and assist us in getting rid of these terrorists. And so, on behalf of the Helenian Department of Justice and Law Enforcement, we thank you for listening to this broadcast.

Viva la Federazione...

.

.

.

This broadcast has ended. We thank you for paying attention to this broadcast.