Chapter 13: Bonding Date

Author's Comments:

 Hey, this is Vinto again. I've realized that some of you may have been confused as I previously said that my hiatus will end in August of next year. That was a typo that I have since corrected. As such, I apologize for this misunderstanding and I hope that you guys understand that. Moving on, with the release of this chapter, I am officially announcing that I am now back to work writing this fanfiction. For the people who do ask me this, no, I do not plan on canceling this novel anytime soon, as long as I do not get copyrighted, and I do not plan on working on another novel as well. This novel is a long-term project that I plan on writing throughout this year and 2024. So for everyone who has made it this far and to have not dropped this fanfiction, I thank you for being with me and I hope you continue to stay... This has been Vinto, and now onto the chapter...

Continued...

As we head into the Ark, I noticed that blood circulation to my arms were getting cut off

You: Wow, you girls sure are aggressive...

Anis: It's because we're excited to show you the Ark!

You: Oh really?

Rapi: Indeed.

You: Well excited I am, I hope you can show me some good spots I can come back to.

Anis: We will for sure!

You: I also want to make some memories with you all along the way too.

Rapi: Memories?

You: Yes, something that we could enjoy for years to come...

Anis: Well count me in! I want to make some memories with you.

Rapi: Oh... I also want to make memories too...

I chuckle and hold their hands tighter. We then enter a district in the Ark they call Royal Road

You: So this is Royal Road?

Anis: Yep. This is where the Sovereigns live. They are essentially the people who controls the economy of the Ark.

You: So this is the wealthy district where commercial places are?

Rapi: Yes. There are many places you can go to if you want to buy things.

You: I see...

I notice a store called Rushae and point it out to the girls

You: What is Rushae?

Anis: Rushae? Oh, it's a massive retail company. They own malls and shops and things like that. It's owned by Rupee.

You: Rupee? Hmm... Interesting... What does it sell?

Anis: They sell all kinds of luxury goods and fashion. They pretty much dominate the luxury and clothing industry. In fact, Rupee makes billions of credits.

You: She seems like a very powerful person.

Rapi: She's a Nikke from the Talentum squad. This squad specializes not in combat, but in economics.

You: I see... Any way we can meet Rupee later?

Anis shrugs

Anis: I don't know, it's pretty hard since she's always out and about doing who knows what.

You: It's worth a shot then. After this of course. Let's enter a mall and see what's there to buy.

Anis: Sure!

Rapi: All right...

We enter a nearby mall and see a store that makes chocolate

You: Let's go over here! There's a little chocolate shop!