25; free

❀ ₊⁻∘・ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: ・∘⁻₊❀
❝ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪ ɢʀᴏᴡ ᴜᴘ - sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ ❞

0:19 ⸠—❍——————⸡ 3:21

▶︎ ❙❙ ◼︎ ⟳

"𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚠-𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚔𝚢 𝙸'𝚖 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚝 𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗."

°:. *₊ ° . ° .•°:. *₊ ° . ° .•°:. *₊ ° . ° .•°:. *₊ ° . ° .•

"Why haven't you changed?"

It was Lee Byeol's first time swimming after a few years, mainly due to the fact that she had an unsettling fear of the ocean, pools, or just swimming in general. She instantly developed aquaphobia after an incident that occured back in middle school. The other reason was because no one has ever invited her to swim with them, and not a lot of the people she's close with are into swimming. Well, she's not even close with many people anyways. As of the moment, she didn't have much time to recall what happened all those years ago when she realized Seungcheol was standing beside her with a raised eyebrow, awaiting an answer for his question.

"I'm not swimming." Byeol crossed her arms, eyes lingering on some of his friends who were climbing up the wet staircase to go down a spiraling waterslide. Seungcheol tilted his head at that but kept quiet as he swiftly removed his hoodie, revealing the bare skin of his upper body. Byeol tried her best not to stare, knowing it would cause quite a mess if his friends or her brother catches her doing so. If Jeonghan ever sees her staring at Seungcheol's abs, she would most likely jump into the pool and drown herself. Her thoughts instantly drifted off to the topic of Jeonghan, her newfound crush. (Not really newfound considering she has liked him for over a month right now. Since the middle of January, specifically).

I didn't even notice if Jeonghan IS going shirtless or not! I hope not- actually I won't mind-

"F*cking shut up." Byeol mumbled to herself, placing a discrete finger in front of her lips as if shushing her own words. She sighed slowly, running a hand through her dry hair. Truth be told, she was still a bit bothered by what she saw after the basketball game the other day. Jealousy was not a foreign feeling for her, knowing she had her fair share of crushes before college, but this was different. Jeonghan was really something else and Byeol liked the way he made her feel, not to mention she was also a bit sour because of how she only started like him now.

The girl was about to lean backwards on the bench when her hands came in contact with something wet and smooth. She quickly retracted her arms out of reflexes and spun around. Her whole body froze with a million butterflies in her stomach as she locked eyes with a shirtless and fresh out of the water Yoon Jeonghan.