16; headshot

❀ ₊⁻∘・ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: ・∘⁻₊❀
❝ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʟᴇᴇ - ᴀᴋᴍᴜ ❞

1:27 ⸠———❍————⸡ 3:03
▶︎ ❙❙ ◼︎ ⟳

"𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝙸 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞."

°:. *₊ ° . ° .•°:. *₊ ° . ° .•°:. *₊ ° . ° .•°:. *₊ ° . ° .•

"Hi, mind if I sit next to you?"

Jeonghan whipped his head to his right, seeing Byeol take a seat beside him on the bleachers. Did she just say hi to him? His eyes brightened, and he sighed out of relief, a puff of cold air coming from his naturally pink lips.

'she finally said hi to me.'

"Hi Noona and yeah you can sit next to me-" "You don't have to call me noona. It's fine." Byeol interrupted him, looking at him with a raised brow, before facing the front again. Jeonghan opened his mouth to speak, but no words came out. He darted his eyes around her face, as his cheeks were now the same shade as his lips from embarrassment.

Jeonghan's hands turned into fists in his pocket. He huffed, "H-hi, Byeol." He grinned, while Byeol just nodded slowly. Jeonghan acknowledged the lack of reaction with an awkward smile, facing the front and deciding to just watch his friends practice for soccer.

"Are you dating Park Miyeon?" Byeol asked out of the blue, taking both of them by surprise. He heard the rumors, and didn't really think much of it, but now, it was gonna be the only thing on his mind. 'She can't think that we're dating!' He panicked.

"W-what no... She's just making it seem like we are but- but we're not." Jeonghan said, as he fully turned to face her. She tilted her head to look at him, trying to find any signs if he was lying. 

"I thought so." Byeol mumbled to herself, toying with the hem of her thin t-shirt. Jeonghan furrowed his brows at her response. 'What does she mean by that?'

A cloud in the sky moved, allowing a bit of sunlight to kiss her face. Jeonghan knew this wasn't the best time to get distracted, but he thought she looked...

"Yeppeo."

He mentally slapped himself. 

Byeol looked at him, wondering if she heard him correctly. "What?"

"Y-you just remind me of someone." Jeonghan tried to play it off, although his eyes said otherwise. Byeol could tell he was lying from the way he kept blinking and licking his lips. She had experience from when Chan would refuse to tell her what happened at school after he came home with bruises and a bloody lip. Jeonghan shrunk in his seat when Byeol didn't break eye contact.