18; broken bones and hearts

❀ ₊⁻∘・ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: ・∘⁻₊❀
❝ sᴇʀᴇɴᴀᴅᴇ - ʙᴏʏɴᴇxᴛᴅᴏᴏʀ ❞

1:36 ⸠————❍————⸡ 3:04

▶︎ ❙❙ ◼︎ ⟳

"𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝. 𝚃𝚊𝚕𝚔 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚖𝚢 𝚍𝚊𝚢."

°:. *₊ ° . ° .•°:. *₊ ° . ° .•°:. *₊ ° . ° .•°:. *₊ ° . ° .•

"Where are you guys even going?"

They were at the campus gate, about to leave. Chan and his friends stopped talking when they heard Byeol calling after them. "We're gonna visit Jeonghan's sister at the hospital since it's her birthday."

Byeol raised a brow at them, tilting her head. "Hospital?" Seungcheol decided to be the one to reply to her. "His sister had arm surgery, and it went good, so we're surprising her to make her feel better." He smiled, watching his best friend nod understandingly before turning on her heel to leave. "Where are you going?"

The girl faced the group of boys that contained her brother and some of his friends, and she was walking backwards towards Gate 1 at this point. "Where I want to?" She responded, before turning back and leaving their field of view.

"Let's go?" Jisoo smiled, before everyone nodded at him, making their way to the other gate. They took their first few steps, but then realized two people were still in their places, unmoving.

"Hey hyung! We're going already." Chan called Seungcheol and Jeonghan's attention, watching them snap out of their thoughts. As they retraced their steps and successfully walked out of the campus, the freshman would occasionally wonder why they kept looking at the spot where his sister was just then.

₊‧°𐐪♡𐑂°‧₊

"Why can't we just drive there?" Soonyoung whined, dramatically leaning against a tree. Seokmin rolled his eyes. "It's called exercise!"

"It's been an hour! It's already 6:30 pm! Look at how dark the sky is!" Soonyoung pouted, and he started to look like a child.

"Yeah since we kept stopping because you were hungry every 20 minutes! Not to mention we're here already!" Seokmin stomped on the pavement.

"Oh... yeah."

The group of boys entered the big hospital, immediately shivering at how cold it was. Jeonghan seemingly ignored the temperature and instead started to make his way towards the nurse to ask for directions. "Wait I'll ask-"