21; can't they see

❀ ₊⁻∘・ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: ・∘⁻₊❀
❝ ᴡᴇ ғᴇʟʟ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪɴ ᴏᴄᴛᴏʙᴇʀ - ɢɪʀʟ ɪɴ ʀᴇᴅ ❞

0:41 ⸠—❍——————⸡ 3:04
▶︎ ❙❙ ◼︎ ⟳

"𝙻𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚜, 𝚊𝚍𝚖𝚒𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚊𝚏𝚊𝚛."

°:. *₊ ° . ° .•°:. *₊ ° . ° .•°:. *₊ ° . ° .•°:. *₊ ° . ° .•

"I haven't been in the passenger seat for so long."

The first few days ever since she was discharged were uncomfortable for Lee Byeol. She hasn't been able to walk properly, obviously, nor go up the stairs by herself. Sure she can walk for a few meters, but she wouldn't go farther as she would immediately be hit with an aching pain in her knees. At the end, she got Seungcheol to help her every time she needed it with one week's worth of melon bread.

Monday came like always, and in all honesty, this was Byeol's first time not wanting to go to school but atleast she had an excuse. Considering the fact that she was not mobile enough to drive her own car, Seungcheol proposed the idea of her and Chan going to campus in his car. "You were literally on that same seat yesterday when we-"

"I meant before I got f*cking injured." Byeol grumbled, slouching in her seat which made her back hurt so she fixed her posture. "It's definitely not like I drive my own car ever since I got it which was 4 years ago. 4. So yeah it's been 4 years since I was in the passenger's seat. Definitely. Not. Long."

Seungcheol sighed sharply, parking the car. He glanced at her while he gathered his things, "Why are you so grumpy today?" Byeol whipped her head at him, wanting to tackle him, but then again they weren't in the open grass field. Chan just calmly waited for them to finish as he texted Jeonghan on his phone.

"What, you expect me to be happy-go-lucky after I get hit by a f*cking SUV?" She was surprisingly calm this time, but her big eyes said other wise. Seungcheol smirked, unlocking the car doors.

"Yeah." He said, sarcasm evident in his deep voice. Byeol looked like she was about to burst, but Seungcheol thought quickly. "Let's go. We have 21 minutes before we're late for first period. Chan, you too."

₊‧°𐐪♡𐑂°‧₊

Byeol frowned as Seungcheol helped her get up the staircase. Chan had gone off to first period, which meant it was just the two of them. Byeol hated the uncomfortable feeling of the pain in her legs, wishing she could just resort to a wheelchair and go up the ramp, but that would get annoying after a while. "You know, you never told me what happened. Do you want to talk about it?" Seungcheol said, looking at the staircase as they took the last step. "I promised myself I wouldn't tell anyone but Chan. Besides, it would be a really long backstory." "There's a backstory?"