02; hair-flavored soup

❀ ₊⁻∘・ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: ・∘⁻₊❀
❝ ᴀ-ᴛᴇᴇɴ - sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ ❞

1:28 ⸠———❍————⸡ 3:11
▶︎ ❙❙ ◼︎ ⟳

"𝙼𝚢 𝚙𝚘𝚘𝚛 𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚖𝚢 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝."

°:. *₊ ° . ° .•°:. *₊ ° . ° .•°:. *₊ ° . ° .•°:. *₊ ° . ° .•

"Can I see other people's hands?"

It was the middle of the week in September, 2nd period, and only two people were actively participating in class. Those two people namely being Lee Byeol and Choi Seungcheol.

"But Ssaem, if our top student's want to answer, then let them answer." Another student groaned, making a small effort of raising his hand.

"Yeonjun, you were accepted into this school right away, correct?" The teacher approached his table, playing with the boy's notebook. He visibly cringed when he found it was filled with nothing but scribbles.

"Expelling you will be as quick." The teacher lightly hit Yeonjun on the head with his notebook, returning to his desk. He tapped the table a number of times, before bringing his hands together. "Dismissed." He bowed.

The top students glared at Yeonjun, annoyed that they weren't able to answer the last question. He just avoided eye contact and hastily left the classroom.

"What was your answer anyways?" Seungcheol groaned, nudging Byeol's shoulder as he stood up.

"John Keats." Byeol followed him out of their seats.

"It's Percy Shelley."

"John Keats, my guy." 

"Did you forget the question?"

"What even is the question?" 

"Who wrote 'Adonais'?."

"Yes but Ssaem also asked who it was dedicated to."

"Well, I didn't hear it!"

Byeol walked ahead of him, "Why are you so serious about this? ...it was just a bonus question, Cheollie. It's not graded."

Seungcheol raised a brow, following her into the Student Council office. It was a free period for the student council, and they needed to update the bulletin board for that semester.

"Cheollie?" He grinned, showing his dimples.

Byeol sorted through the posters for varsity tryouts. "Nickname, prez. Now get the staplers, we gotta call the other officers."