05; feline

❀ ₊⁻∘・ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: ・∘⁻₊❀
❝ ʙᴏʜᴇᴍɪᴀɴ ᴄᴀᴛsᴏᴅʏ - sʜɪʀʟᴇʏ sᴇʀʙᴀɴ ❞

1:38 ⸠——❍—————⸡ 5:37
▶︎ ❙❙ ◼︎ ⟳

"𝙼 𝚎 𝙾 𝚠 ~ 𝚖 𝙴 𝚘 𝚆 ~"

°:. *₊ ° . ° .•°:. *₊ ° . ° .•°:. *₊ ° . ° .•°:. *₊ ° . ° .•

"Cat food?"

Chan held up the small bag of heart-shaped cat food, giving Byeol a questioning look. She weaved a hand through her hair, "Yup."

"What's that supposed to mean?" Chan asked, playing with a box of rainbow balls as if it was a soccer ball. Byeol had covered his eyes earlier saying that she had a surprise in the living room, and when he opened his eyes, a bunch of cat products lay unopened in front of him.

"What do you think it means?" Byeol crossed her arms, raising her left brow. Chan stopped playing with the box, and picked it up. He kept tossing it into the air before he would catch it again, then his eyes lit up. He dropped the box, "We're getting a cat?!"

"Look behind you."

And he did, only to be welcomed with the sight of Seungcheol. "Ew I don't want him."

Byeol snorted at Seungcheol's offended face, patting Chan's back. Seungcheol brought his hand, which was previously behind him, infront. Something small, white and ash-colored, and fuzzy started squirming around in his palm.

Chan's eyes overflowed with sparkles, and he lunged towards the cat. He gasped in tiny, lifting the cat up into the air, just like the Lion King. Byeol smiled, "And it's your favorite, a ragdoll. So, thought of a name yet?"

"Stitch."

"Stitch? As in Lilo and Stitch?" Seungcheol crossed his arms, laughing a bit at the name. Chan glared at him, as the cat found its way onto Chan's bed hair. "Stitch because this cat is gonna give you stitches." He replied sarcastically, a roll of his eyes following after. Chan thought the cat had a big nose, and big eyes, which looked a lot like the cartoon character, so he chose that name.

Chan grabbed Stitch from his hair, stepping on the carpet and into the pile of cat toys. "Unboxing time." He muttered.

Seungcheol looked at Byeol while assembling the cat tree, who was sorting out how to work a cat toy. He thought back to what Jeonghan said a couple days ago.

'Do you like Lee Byeol?'

He poked his cheek with his tongue, looking down at the cat tree while thinking. He suddenly felt some weight on his nape, interrupting his train of thoughts. Stitch was eating some of the cat food in his hood, thanks to Byeol and Chan who kept throwing them at Seungcheol. "Yah, you guys are making a mess."

Chan stuck his tongue out at Seungcheol, throwing a small ball at him. "Ow!"

That thing was rock solid, and he threw it back at Chan, who dodged it. The ball hit Byeol on the head, who immediately snapped up with wide eyes. She grabbed the nearest thing to her, which was a screwdriver, and was about to throw it at Seungcheol.

The two boys' eyes widened, waving their hands in front of her. "Wait that's a screwdriver!"

Byeol looked at her hand, and her face turned neutral, "Oh." She went back to opening another box. Chan started giggling quietly, giving Seungcheol a mischievous look. That's how the rest of their day went, spending time with Sitch and occasionally throwing things at each other while the new feline watched from the side.

°:. *₊ ° . ° .•°:. *₊ ° . ° .•°:. *₊ ° . ° .•°:. *₊ ° . ° .•

A/N:

filler chapter because double update today🤭

dont mind the song at the start i didnt know what else to put.

'ohana means family, and family means no one gets left behind or forgotten'

please vote and comment

from,
daizy <3