14; people these days

❀ ₊⁻∘・ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: ・∘⁻₊❀
❝ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴀ ᴛɪᴍᴇ - ᴊᴜʟɪᴀ ᴍɪᴄʜᴀᴇʟs, ɴɪᴀʟʟ ʜᴏʀᴀɴ ❞

0:44 ⸠——❍—————⸡ 2:53
▶︎ ❙❙ ◼︎ ⟳

"𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚢 𝚋𝚘𝚍𝚢 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛."

°:. *₊ ° . ° .•°:. *₊ ° . ° .•°:. *₊ ° . ° .•°:. *₊ ° . ° .•

"People are saying Jeonghan's dating someone."

Byeol wasn't one to eavesdrop, but she couldn't really help it when she heard the words 'Jeonghan' and 'dating'. She went to get a book from the shelf near the group of gossiping students, which she thought was a perfect opportunity since she actually needed a book from there.

"Who?"

"A 3rd year, Park Miyeon. She did a soft launch thing on her insta and the picture had the same cardigan and jewelry as what Jeonghan had."

"Really?!"

"Yeah!"

"It seems fake."

"I don't trust it, considering Park Miyeon. Besides, I ship him with someone else."

"Let me guess. Byeol?"

"Of course."

"What happened to being co-leaders of the SeungByeol club with Soonyoung?"

"I don't know, dude."

Byeol rolled her eyes at that, walking back to her seat and dropping the book on the table a little loudly to signal that the person they were talking about was there. The group quickly shifted to a farther table, which annoyed the girl further. "People these days don't have the least bit of respect."

"I know, right."

Byeol looked up from her glasses. Locking eyes with Soobin, who took the seat infront of her, she sighed and continued reading and taking down notes. Soobin copied her actions, completing a late assignment that was supposed to be submitted four weeks ago, technically last year.

The girl peered at his paper, spotting a single mistake. "You might want to double check the fifteenth question." Soobin immediately started panicking, but tried to hide it, as his eyes rapidly scanned his paper. "O-oh I see. Also, are you fine with people talking about you? Whether good or bad?"