Chapter 1

"I know sweety, but you have to go we have no other choice" , my mom chirped with a fake smile.

I scoffed "just stop with the fake act I know you don't want me here, but not because of your work, because you dont feel like taking care of me for just a fucking minute."

"watch your tone" my mother yelled at me, but it didn't affected me one bit. I just stormed back to my room . I hated my mother, she pretended like the sweetest with others, but when we were alone she let her true colors show. She was outgoing and had everyday a new man in her bedroom. But once she was a real mother until my so called father left us for a rich lady with two kids. On that day my mother didnt care anymore and I hated her now pathetic self. My father tried reach out to me but I didnt felt like talking to him.

So you might ask yourself where I am supposed to go and why I am so upset about it ?

My mother thought it would be great idea to send me to one of her best friends from university to America, right now we are living in Germany. I am not upset of the Idea of leaving her because you know she s a bitch. But I am not ok with her making discussions without even talking with me about me.

I laid on my bed and thought about how my life was before my father left us and with these thoughts and tears in my eyes I drifted slowly to sleep.

A load annoying noise woke me up, I jerked from my bed up and realized it was just my alarm. It was 6 am and my bus came in 30 minutes. Yea you heart right we Germans arent allowed to drive alone under age 18 so we have to take the bus. Annoying I know. I walked tired in my bathroom took a quick shower and made me ready for the day, with a little bit make up. I wore grey sweatpants and a hoody. Its not that special but school is boring so my outfit has to be boring too and its not like I have to impress someone.

"remember to pack your things after school" my mother said to me like we never had a fight yesterday. "yea whatever" and with that I stormed out of the house .

School was boring like always, except that I had to say goodbye to my friends. Ok actually I had just one friend and she was my best friend. I knew her since kindergarten and she was the sister I never had. "I miss you already" Maike whined. "yea my mother is such a bitch she couldn't even tell me until yesterday and she knew it a howl months", I shook my head, my mother is unbelievable. Maike gives me sad smile and we hugged. "But promise me you call me at least once a week", she said. "yea I promise." We hugged one last time and said good bye to each other. I was really sad that I had to leave her we had such a good bond and fought like 3 times in the years we know each other and we are both 17.

As I enter my house it seemed like my mother was either at work or in a random club getting wasted, that means I didnt had to deal with her for the rest of the day.

In the evening I began to pack my things. I threw all my clothes in a suitcase and put rest of my things in my backpack. I said good bey to my two cats which I will be missing probably the most and watched the last episode of gossip girl. Then I went to sleep and dreamed the weirdest things I ever dreamed.