+ Here We Go +

| 15...|

~~~~~~~~~

Katsuki woke to noise and chattering downstairs. His body ached and the want to lay on his stomach was strong. But now he couldn't even do that. Actually, moving was a problem for him at this very moment.

He felt so tired. Tossing and turning all night with this heavy thing attached to him and the spawn punching him in the lower back and hip. He has never been in so much ach before and he wanted it to end.

For now, his bed and the cold air of the air conditioning felt nice. Even the pillow he cuddled with as a substitute was nice aswell.

The space behind him were empty. Izuku wasn't in bed with him but the ruffle in his sheets told him he did get up and the speaking about downstairs have him a realization that he's probably downstairs.

So Katsuki battled to get out of bed. Groaning and popping his back out before he slipped on his slippers and headed out the door.

~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~

"I've already made plans for it. You guys just sit back and relax. I'll get it done." Mitsuki talked with Izuku, the male sitting down and drinking his coffee in absolute bliss. He nods. "I think Katsuki will like that."

Mitsuki waved him off with a pleasing smile. "That brat can't say no. He gave me the right away to throw this gender reveal." Hernandez chuckled. "After she begged him to."

Izuku laughed softly. He remembered when they went on  the doctor's appointment. How Katsuki could know the gender, but Katsuki stopped and told him that his mother will murder him for knowing before her. So he told the doctor to just give it to her. And so here they were, 38 weeks(7-8 month)  later and in Katsuki's last trimester. Thank god.

"Is he still sleeping? I would have been up if I was dealing with that."

Izuku hummed, looking out to see if Katsuki had yet to wake up and see him missing. "He's been tossing and turning since last night. Baby was getting restless and it caused some discomforts for him."

"I can tell. Guess the baby calmed down then if he's letting Katsuki sleep now." Mitsuki said before moving over to grab her coffee. Izuku nods his head. "Yeah."

But as they went on with their morning, the drag and flop of slippers had them looking to the kitchen entrance. The exact person they were talking about appeared. Tried, slow, dragging his feet and looking ragid.

Mitsuki smiled and leaned against the counter.

"Morning Nino."

"Morning Brat."

Katsuki yawned, scratching at his side before he sluggishly replied. "Morning.." Katsuki goes to Izuku, straight to the male and resting his entire weight into his opened arms. "Morning mama."

Katsuki hummed and gives a long hard sigh. "What took you so long to come down?"

"Needed to pee."

Mitsuki chuckled. "That baby really likes laying on your bladder." Katsuki snorts and rubbed at the swollen stomach. "Laying isn't the words I'll say. Their punching, kicking and diving on my bladder."

Hernandez laughed and Katsuki only frowned. "Stop laughing you two. This shit ent funny."

"Right sorry." Mitsuki sarcastically said but smiled not wanting it to seem serious to him. With one look at the clock, Mitsuki lifted off the counter. "Katsuki, I hope you don't mind me to make your gender reveal, right?"

Katsuki waved her off, taking his seat on the kitchen breakfast table chair and resting back. "Do what you want. Just leave me alone."

"Alright. Come Hernandez, we have work."