+ Things Have Changed +

| 14...|

~~~~~~~~~~

Mitsuki was very much right about pregnancy being unfair and very much not a walk in the park.

Katsuki was about 5 months(20 weeks) along or so and he couldn't help but curse when back pain was adding to his checklist of things annoying. Chest pain was apparently a thing last check up he did and sores.

He couldn't with it. Izuku told him he was practically glowing, giving him sweet talk for the longest while. And as happy as he is about the praises of his body and beauty, he just wanted his boyfriend to shut up. He knew he remembered those nights he woke to take a bathroom break.

That, that was horrendous. He didn't want to talk about it. Next, pass, never again, not happening. Those days he broke out so bad that he wore masks for two days and one extra for good measure.

But it had some upsides to the downsides. His baby kicked? Moved. They moved and Katsuki was very awed, confused and a bit bothered by the movement when he had to head to class. He just sat in class, watching the board, dreaming of eating anything close to diabetic induced sugar. The baby, not him. This small creature decided moving during his class.

It was his first shock. He thought it was something else, like the baby was dying or some shit. He almost had a heartache when he almost pushed off his chair.

"Katsuki, what is the matter?" The teacher asked when the loud drag of a chair caught the classes attention. Katsuki's head flew up to see his face and the rest of the students. "What problem? There is none. Mind your business burro." He scowled definitely high on adrenaline to get to Izuku at the moment.

"Fine then quiet the noise." He said before he continues his topic for the day. Meanwhile, Katsuki was having a mid life crisis. First baby and knew nothing. It just kept moving forward.

He was told that his baby will start moving anytime soon, giving little movements now that their fingers and toes have developed. So now they were dragging that foot inside of him and it freaked him out.

He stared down at his stomach, hidden in the black jersey with printed figures on it. His bump was bumping and he didn't want it to be seen. Ever actually. Questions and speculations drove him another chance to get suspended and a possible person in the ICU for retaliating with his fist.

Not now.

"No moving now.." He whispered as if they can hear him. More movement, little kicks that were so powerful as the first time. It was a breath of relief that they were fine and moving but why now? Katsuki sighs and let's them be. "Just don't kick to hard.." he mumbled.

~~~~~~~

After class Katsuki didn't even wait to meet with the others. He made it over to where he'll usually find Izuku and quickly before guard dog one and two finds him.

He pushed the door of the room and was met with TJ and Hoshi talking with each other, that is till Hoshi left and TJ made eye contact with him.

"Hey fiesty baby mama." TJ smirked and waved his hand. Katsuki shaked his head but held no stop to giving him a small smile. "You dunce. Where is Izuku?"

"You can't find him?" He asked dumbly. Katsuki's smile left his face as quickly as it emerged. "No dumbass, why the fuck you think I'm asking?" Katsuki snapped. Taylor raised his hands up to surrender. "Ok ok, jeez I just asked."

"Don't ask an obvious question. Boy you play to much with me."

"I know it's a specialty~"

Katsuki gritted his teeth and goes to give him a hit with his fist but Hoshi came in to save his dark skin ass from almost losing all color to his body.