+ A Mess +

| 2.. |

~~~~~~~~~~~

Apparently, Hernandez, his newly found out biological father, was here for work. And after he was finished with work, he will come across to their house to check up on his mother and have a one on one with Katsuki.

Katsuki found him very charismatic. He was a foreigner to him but something about the man seemed very calming and safe.

Maybe that's why his mother went back to him after they got in contact with one another. But now Katsuki had to keep his father from knowing and warning his mother when he is back.

Yeah he was helping, but his so called father wasn't any different. Coming home at whatever hour he comes home at.

But despite it all, his mother was bound to get caught sooner or later. Well, now.

~~~~~~~

Masaru strood into the kitchen where Mitsuki and his son was seated. They were conversating between each other about school and other things. That is till their conversation was cut short.

"Mitsuki." He called sternly, his glare stinging from behind his glasses. "Let's talk. In private." He said with a rise of his lip.

Mitsuki side eyed him with a tsk behind it. "Whatever." She replied. Masaru walked out after, leaving the two ash blonde's alone. "He's mad." Katsuki mumbled.

"That he is. Wonder what it is about." Mitsuki smirked. "His significant other?"

Mitsuki laughed. "That whore? Ha! I want to hear about this one. Or maybe he found out." Katsuki shrugs. "Either way, he is still fumming."

Mitsuki shrugs and makes her way to the outside, Katsuki taking his seat and listening in.

~~~~~

~~~~~

Mitsuki stood in front of Masaru, the two glaring at one another till Masaru pulled out his phone. He scrolled through the unlocked device and pushed it towards Mitsuki to see.

Mitsuki narrowed her eyes and folded her arms. On the screen shown, she was met with the image of her and Hernandez talking. They were having a drink that day, a late night date if you wish.

She scoffed and swats the phone out her face. "What can't seem to like me having man-friends." Masaru scowled. "Oh I didn't think that you were from the way he was kissing you."

Mitsuki laughed dryly. "You hypocrite. You think you can take me down with that? You have been doing the same shit for years without my knowing. But dumbass I knew. I just didn't give a fuck!"

"So you go around fucking other men? Mitsuki your my wife!"

"And your my husband! Loyalty is what you lacked with since we've known each other. And you know I don't love you!"

"It doesn't matter, you are wedded to me. If your family hears about this you will be kicked to the curb and Katsuki won't have a mother!"

Mitsuki rubbed her temple. "Does it matter? You know how dumb you sound, seriously Masaru. Are you that jealous I'm seeing someone other than you? Marriage between us is only a ring and paper. Nothing more."

"We had a child Mitsuki. It's more than that."

Mitsuki scoffed. Maybe she should just say it now. At this point, Katsuki already knows, and this man was being a jackass towards her. He has always been. Even before Katsuki was born.

He's been nothing but a man whore with a soft smile and kind behavior. He manipulates, cares little for those he actually cares for. He was only there for the title, the name, the power and the money.