+ Not as Planned, but F*ck it +

|5...|

~~~~~~~~~

Izuku had walked in later on and found somewhere where he can sit and relax. At first he wanted to go check up on that ash blonde. That.. beautiful blonde that caught his attention since he arrived.

He just seemed to pretty, so delicate, small but fiesty he'll say. He was sexy he won't lie about that either.

He had to get a grip though, he had a boyfriend from what he heard from Cyrus. So he was off limits.

'Bummer'

So Izuku grabbed another drink and sat alone, keeping his eye out for the blonde if he got a chance.

And his wish was answered cause strolling over with quick steps and a pissed off look on his face was no other than Katsuki.

But as said, he was pissed. Pissed at what? So he rose a pierced brow and tilt his head, Katsuki was in front of him, staring down into his own intensely.

"What is it? You good?" He asked, confused a bit worried on why he was just standing here fuming.

He didn't get an answer, just a soft 'sorry' before his collar was tugged and his lips crashed against thick soft ones.

Izuku blinked for a few times, very taken back by the sudden kiss going on. Katsuki had pushed him against the chair and climbed onto his lap.

Their lips were heated against the other, Katsuki diving into the kiss like there was no tomorrow.

But even if the kiss he was getting was something he has been thinking about since this party, his morals and the fact that Katsuki was dating, had him grabbing the blonde and shoving him off.

Katsuki tumbled back, right on his feet and panting slightly. Izuku stood up. "What the hell are you doing short? Seriously what's wrong?" He asked him, raising his voice but it was a mix of worried and taken back again.

Katsuki bit his gloss lip, the taste of strawberry scenting Izuku's own lips. He huffed with a serious face. "You have a boyfriend."

Katsuki scoffed at that and Izuku was even more confused.

"I don't have anything like that. Fuck him and his bitch ass." Katsuki spat, very much boiling and choosing hostility at the moment. Izuku's tension of being put into trouble slowly bled when he pieced everything.

"What happened Katsuki?" Izuku asked, moving close to Katsuki. Katsuki hugged himself. "It's non of your business. I'm sorry.."

"Did he.."

Katsuki didn't reply and kept his head away. Izuku was now the one to get angry now. He might have known Katsuki for a few hours but still, he can tell Katsuki had a heart. His attitude was something he liked but this..this didn't feel right.

And the culprit for this new emotion of Katsuki was now running through the crowd yelling his name.

"Katsuki! Baby please let's-"

Izuku didn't even let him finish. In a split second, Izuku grabbed Katsuki's waist and pressed him against his chest. Their lips were back on the other and Katsuki was the one to be taken back.

Izuku slide his hands into Katsuki's lower back and then the side of  his neck where he caressed and deepened this kiss. Katsuki's eyes fluttered close when a wet tongue licked inside of his own.

Katsuki felt a hand grip his ass and he squeaked, trying to push off Izuku but the guy's grip was tight round him. He was trying but not hard enough cause that hand moved later on and gripped his waist instead.