+ Hopeful Support +

| 13... |

~~~~~~~~~

Katsuki won't say that hiding his pregnancy was easy. Cause it wasn't. When your family catches onto your growing size and change of habits, then that's when you start panicking on how the hell you'll keep it from them.

Katsuki procrastinated for a long while, till the while he needed to wear a bit bigger clothes just so his slightly small bump won't be showing off to everyone.

His sister has been monitoring him for the longest while, have him a favorite food of his and sat down with him to "chat". Katsuki almost lost his lunch when she asked about his sudden change.

He started sweating and his stomach began to form knots. It wasn't fun and he hated every bit of hiding it from them. Izuku was his only knight in shinning armor. He would come in, excuse them both and hold Katsuki as he poured his eyes out and said all the things causing him stress.

Izuku knew they needed to tell sooner or later.

"I know I'm being dramatic... I'm sorry Izuku.."

"Stop apologizing mama, I get your stressed and anxious. I am aswell. Knowing your family and our friends, I would say it is stressful." Izuku wiped the tears from Katsuki's eyes and kissed his cheek. "But we need to tell them."

Katsuki nods his head sniffling and ruining his face right now. He groaned. "I hate this crying shit. This isn't me!" He fretted with his tears and the mascara running down his face. Izuku sighed and pulled out a mascara out his pocket and some rolled up tissues, handing it. "Quickly before they start calling babe."

"I'm coming don't rush me." Katsuki said before he took the things and went into the washroom.

Izuku chuckled and waited at the side for him to come back.

~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~

And now that left us in the present. Katsuki and Izuku were at Katsuki's home, their family having dinner for the new month. Meaning Katsuki was trying his best to not seem as though he grew two more pounds in his stomach region.

But he busied himself as soon as he got him. He purchased some things and grabbed them before his sister went snooping through his shit.

Now he was alone in his bedroom, dressed in an small floral dress up to his knees and pretty breezy. Yes, he wore dresses from time to time. Not all the time. This was an occasion when Izuku's mother was joining them.

"I'm back, anything moving on?"

Katsuki shuffled quickly, stuffing what he was supposed to be packing properly, and throwing that shit somewhere he can reach after the intruder left.

Izuku brought his face in and closed the door as he entered. Katsuki frowned at his boyfriend, pulling the box back and resting it on his lap.

"You ass, you almost gave me a heartache. Knock next time." Katsuki said, going back to work. Izuku gave an apologetic look and smile before he walked over and kissed him on the lips. "Sorry mama."

Katsuki mumbled but didn't pull away from the kiss. Izuku moved away and takes a seat beside him. "How is it coming together?" He asked.

Katsuki shushed him. "I need silence. I have to unpack and re pack after your little stunt."

"I said sorry." Izuku grumped, perching his head on his shoulder and frowning. Katsuki rolled his eyes but finished and gave it. "Look."

Izuku takes it and starts to open it. Inside was the two sticks, cleaned and still holding the printed two lines. Next to them were just decorations. Little animal boot socks, a onesie with some writing on it.