+ We have a Problem +

| 12...|

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Katsuki had gotten up a bit early that morning of school, his appetite a bit sour now that he woke but he felt for something sweet to eat.

Katsuki moved to the kitchen, pulling open the door of the fridge and getting illuminated in it's brightness. Blinding but it was fine.

He searched through the fridge, found some things to make something with. That includes food that he was feeling for. Maybe sweets.

Katsuki checks the cabinets and prepares a dish where there will be something sweet inside. He pulls up a recipe and got to work.

Got a steel bow, the whisker, maybe the mixer but everyone was still passed out, so bad idea. He moved on to grab the eggs, butter, milk and began making the batter.

Pre-heated the waffle maker and brought out some KitKat and opened that pack while he waited in silence. He wondered what he was going to do now. For the last few weeks it's been nothing but him waking up early as ever, groaning of back pain which was a first and finding himself straight in the kitchen.

Usually he'll be out cold in his room, cuddled up in his millions of pillows and thick ass blanket, forgetting the real world even existed before his alarm clock by the name of Mitsuki Cruz bang at his door.

Enough rambling, he's hungry...at 3:20 in the morning...

Katsuki shrugs and just continued like normal.

~~~~~~~~

[ Two Days Later ]

~~~~~~~~

Kayla and the rest sat in their seats, their eyes watching to Katsuki's dishes of food he was going to..eat? Kayla was the first to be confused, Bianca following after.

"You have a appetite? What didn't eat at home?"

Kayla looked to her, flabbergasted she said that after what she witnessed this morning. "Appetite? Bitch he made fish-shaped waffles filled with blueberries inside. And ontop of that, topped thag shit with chocolate and sprinkled..some kind of sauce I don't know." She admitted for the busy blonde.

Bianaca didn't expect to hear that about Katsuki. Katsuki was the type to make one food, either healthy enough and not to much sweet to it. He disliked overly sweet stuff but to hear he'd rather get a tooth cavity he oh so hated the thought of.

Mina moved in and placed a hand to Katsuki's forehead, startling the blonde with the sudden skin ship before he goes slapping her hand away.

"What the fuck you want? Can't you see I'm busy?" He asked, stuffing the food into his mouth and chewing ass if he hadn't filled himself on soft drinks and pookie two second before lunch and ontop of that, Oreo.

Now it was meaty foods on his plate. Dumplings, ramen noodles mixed with egg and so on so on. It was like a buffet and the lunch people were just serving it like nothing.

"Katsuki you ok? You know you can get fat right?" Quinn asked, uncaring of how he sounded but he was right.

Katsuki drank and stared at him. "So?"

"Ok who the fuck are you?" Bianca has had enough. That was a red flag to her. Kayla was shel shocked. "I'm getting Izuku."

"Yo for what?? I'm just eating!"

"Your eating like the world will end in the next two minutes. Seriously, what is with all of this?" Mina replied. Her arms widened to the plates of food on one table, shifted on one side of the table towards the blonde.