+ Moving back! +

|6...|

~~~~~~~~

The mess had occured and Katsuki was still feeling a bit down about the entire thing. He was pissed and didn't seem to be in the mood for shit.

This had the rest of the family very concerned for his wellbeing. They knew Katsuki very much loved the dude, but for him to just do that was something that they didn't expect.

Well, Mitsuki and Hernandez had a feeling something was going on but now, they felt bad. Warning Katsuki during that would have made the blonde mad either way.

But Katsuki told himself that he wasn't mad anymore, it was getting ignorant for him to even sulk and be depressed about his ex. Literally, because of him, he missed the entire week of school and extra two days just cause he couldn't stand seeing Haiden and Hailee there.

He shouldn't care about him, or her of all people. Their both assholes and he should keep his head high and walk into that school yard that Wednesday morning.

So Katsuki sucked up his feelings, buried the negative and jumps into the car with his siblings.

"You sure you wanna do this Katsuki?'" Kayla asked her brother, leaning towards the front. Katsuki stared at his phone and inhaled. "I'll be fine. Once I don't see them, it will be fine."

"What about the rest?"

"The rest who? I don't care bout them. They are irrelevant to me." Katsuki wasn't even playing about this. He seriously couldn't careless about people's opinion. They aren't living his life or know him personally.

Unless they do, then they shouldn't say shit.

"Katsuki will be fine, Kayla. I'm sure of it." Cyrus said, looking to Katsuki as they stopped in line to get into the high school parking lot. "It's not about that. I know my brother can fix his shit, I'm just worried he might choose violence."

"If I do then someone did something. And your asking questions as if your a saint. We all know you jump kick anyone near me or talked bout you bad."

Kayla smiled knowingly, her sweeping her hair behind her ear and grinning more. "I'm just like that. It's my charm."

"It's hypocrisy," Katsuki corrected, "Don't think otherwise."

Kayla rolled her eyes and folded her arms. "Your literally no fun. And I'm just having your back!"

"I know."

"Tsk, ass."

Katsuki snorts, Cyrus only sighing out at these two. Seriously he is the only sane one in between the three of them. But he really hopes that everything will go good today and no shit will happen.

Ha.

~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~

Katsuki sat in his space alone. Scrolling through his phone and texting as he did. He was relaxed, ignoring the talks and the whispering of the last party.

He could tell before it was more loud on that Monday, but now it was barely even heard throughout his day.

That gave him calmness he can work the rest of the day till they are ready to leave. That..was what he thought at first. It wasn't kept and he wasn't praying to whoever just for good measure.

As Katsuki only got way to comfortable in his silence, right in the cafeteria, someone who he hated and was really hoping to not see was walking over there in her skinny heels, short oval skirt and small top that was the worst kind of trash bag she could wear.