+ Muster the Courage +

| 9...|

~~~~~~~~~~

It's game night for UA High School, that ment that the basketballers had a game tonight against their rival team.

Katsuki had never thought about attending that, but Izuku asked him and as a love sick bastard he is, couldn't say no to Izuku for shit.

Izuku had told him about the reasons why he played basketball since he didn't like the attention and he said it was for his late father.

His wish to play a game of basketball before he passed. So Izuku did so till he leaves high school and pursue his actual dreams.

Until further notice, Izuku was enjoying throwing about a ball into a hop and kicking a ball into a net and so on. So Katsuki held up his head and went to support his -sorry- Izuku's game and support his older brother since he aced his tryouts.

"So how exactly do you dress for a game?"

"You dress Katsuki, what are you asking?"

Katsuki gave Kayla a stink look and tsked. "I don't do games or kicking balls in nets and shit. I rather stay home and cuss at my TV." He admitted with a even more soured look.

"Well good thing Izuku is like the lucky mine or else you'll be singing 'no' to him like you did Haiden."

Bianca and Katsuki both made a noise at the mention of Haiden's name.

"Never utter his name. He didn't deserve shit but the worst cutass ever." Bianca folded her arms and chewed on her gummy worms snack.

"I agree with you on that one." The ex boyfriend fo the bastard added.

"So what then?" Kayla changed the subject onto the actual issue at hand. "Oh no, shit- I have a something for you Katsuki."

"I hope it isn't some dress."

"Oh brother, your giving me ideas~ Stop it~" She smirked with a girlish wave of her hand. Katsuki could have died out of cringe right there and then but Bianca was wheezing up a storm beside him.

"Bitch shut your ass up!"

"Hahah!"

Katsuki jumps her, making Bianca turn from laughing to screaming in seconds. Kayla came back to see Katsuki trying to shoved his fist down Bianca's throat and her going for Katsuki neck to get him off her.

"Oi! Not in my room!"

~~~~~

Katsuki was given a jersey, it was large, as long as the top of his knees. Kayla told him to wear some shorts under it to not mess up the look or he'll look weird.

Katsuki shrugs and got changed. The top was a basketball merch shirt. It has Izuku's number on it and he couldn't help but blush at the very thought of Izuku seeing him in the outfit.

+ Outfit +