+ Waiting is Over +

| 10...|

| Warning |- |18+ writing. If you are not comfortable reading it, leave. If not, then enjoy|
~~~~~~~~~~

{ + A few months later + }

~~~~~~~~~~

The front door of the Cruz family home knocked and rang. Mitsuki hussled to check the door and saw it was the boys.

She opened it and greeted them with smiles.

"Izuku, Hoshi, TJ, welcome welcome." She said, opening the door and guestured them inside.

"Hey auntie." TJ said, coming in with cases of drinks, Hoshi pulling up with snacks and Izuku a white box.

"Hey Aunt Mitsuki."

"Just put them in the back, the table is already set, we're just waiting for Hernandez and Cyrus to come home with the ice and alcohol." She told them.

The two nods and heads down leaving Mitsuki and Izuku alone. Mitsuki closed the door and smiled up at Izuku.

"How was getting the cake?"

"Long but not to long. The woman wanted to play she wanted to take her time but it's all good now." Izuku informed, opening the box for her to see the cake itself.

Mitsuki nods her head and let's Izuku go in to set it down.

"And your mother, is she still joining?"

"She said she'll close up early. Did she not tell you?"

"She told me her phone broke and it was giving problems."

Izuku sighed in irritation. "Fuck, I was supposed to give you her new number. I brought her phone." Mitsuki lit up at the chance to finally conversate with her new friend Inko. "It's alright dear."

Izuku sets the large cake on the counter and turned to give the number to her. With that over they pulled back from the other.

"So where are you taking Katsuki?"

"Somewhere he's been wanting to go for the longest time. I thought it would be great to take him now since this would be the right time."

Mitsuki awed at the news. "It's that salon isn't it?"

Izuku nods. "I'm not surprised he went whining about it to you." Mitsuki nods. "He did. But thank you for doing that Izuku, god your so sweet. Both of you."

Izuku smiled and lets her pat his cheek before pulling away. "I'm glad I approved of you. Makes me feel better after approving that reck for my son. Look where he is now. I should be glad he did instead of waiting till my son gets physically hurt." Izuku shook his head. "Let's not go there. I'd rather not think about him."

Mitsuki gave a grateful smile and pats Izuku's hand. "Still thank you. And be careful. Now, I'll go talk to your mother."

Izuku nods.

"Yo Izuku! Check out this bottle! New flavor and everything. Want to try?"

"Yeah but not to much I have to go on the road."

"Bet."

~~~~~~~~

{ + Later +}

~~~~~~~~

"Where are we?" Katsuki asked Izuku. His eyes were covered by a blindfold. How he got here? Well, he was in school, Izuku hadn't come but he did text him about coming for him after school. He had somewhere to take him.

So Katsuki took up on the offer of getting picked up by his boyfriend. Only for said boyfriend to blindfold him and is now helping him out of his car.

"We're at the destination. Trust me you'll love it, Mama."