Chapter 17 : Plans

JOURNEY

" Miaa , MIA " I yelled out to her only to not get an answer.
I went to look for her.
I looked all around the house trying to find her and couldn't find her anywhere.
" Where the fuck is she ? " I mumbled to myself. . .
Then I thought to check Payes room.

When I got there I found her balled up in the middle of Payes bed rocking back and forth . . . My heart instantly broke for her.
I couldn't wait to get my hands on whoever the fuck did this.
I had a lead on who did it . . . Shit I knew exactly who did it. But its all about the waiting game.

I had plans. But for now , we had to go . . . I had to meet with King and them.

" Mia  " I called to her , she didn't answer just kept rocking back and forth.
I left the room and went to her bedroom to run her a bath. Turning the water on and putting her favorite bubbles in it.
I wen't back to Payes room and grabbed Mia up into my arms carrying her to her bathroom.
Standing her up I undressed her and put her into the tub she exhaled softly. She pulled her legs up to her chest and began rocking back and forth..
Deciding against saying something to her I sat on the side of the tub grabbed her wash rag and ran the water over her body . . 
I left her to go get her clothes out .

I decided to have her put on some all black straight legg skinny jeans ripped pants with a black tank top and black combat boots.

Returning to the bathroom , Mia was slowly washing her body , starring off into space.
I took her wash rag from her standing her up I softly washed her body.
After rinsing her off and drying her I carried her to the bedroom , where I brushed her hair back into a ponytail and got her dressed.
When she looked im the mirror a smile came upon her lips.
" Journey , of we ever have a baby remind me to NEVER let you do her hair. This ponytail is awful." She said laughing.
Though she was dissing me it felt good to have brought a smile to her face.
She fixed her hair putting up into a high messy bun.

" Hey I tried." I said trying to sound offended.
" Nice try  .  . But PLEASE do NOT try again. " she said laughing again.
" Iight Now. " I said.
" Awee baby , its ok . . I sorry. . ..you tries your best. And thank you. For everything." She said softly kissing me on the lips .
" Yeah yeah , come on ma. Lets go." I told her leaving the room pulling her behind me.

When we got to one of the trap houses, not the one for me & king. Only people who knew about that was me & King. I knew who all would be there. .
I had a few of my lil niggas here , King , Redz , Prince , Knight , Killa , Juice , Handz , Born , and Shy were there too.

" Look baby , when we get in here I'm going to take you to the safe room. That room is where you'll go if some shit pop off. . . I want you to stay there until I come get you. Not saying anthings going to pop off but its just for safety. Don't let anyone in. ONLY ME. I'm the only one who knows the code to get in and its a different one to get out. " I told her.
She nodded. Not saying anything. I leaned over and pulled her her face fowards me.
" Babe , we're going to get her back. " " I know Journey , I'm just scared. I can't eat , I can't sleep. I been shutting everyone out except you." She said referring to Kaylah , Star and Raynah.
" Baby , they all love you. They understand what you're going through. There isn't a day that goes by without them calling me from my niggas phones asking about you. Tonight , when we get home they'll be there waiting. I booked a group massage for ya'll and a personal chef so that you can relax." I told her. She looked at me with tears in her eyes.
" Thank you soo much Journey. You dom't know what you mean to me." She said before softly kissing me.
After we kissed for about a minute she pulled back , I got out and took her into the trap house.

When we got inside she spoke to everyone and I instantly took her to the safe room.

After setting her up with everything turning the tv on for her I left her there after promising to be done in less than an hour.

" Iight niggas , whats the word? " I asked my team.
Shy was the first to speak. " Well we know who got her. But right now its all about waiting. Not to my liking . But apparently hes been yapping off at the lips about how Mia was gonna be his for the longest. We also have a insider that confirms that shes qith him. He's been keeping her safe but at a distance."
" Cool. So this insider , is he trustworthy. Can you vouch for him.?" I asked Shy.
" Yeah , hes my little brother. . But don't worry . He safe and so is she , for now." She said.
" Cool. We need to make a move as soon as possible. I say we let him thik Mia snuck away and went to him . . . And once Paye is safe. We have Shys brother take Mia and then we set shit off." King said.
" Sounds like a plan. " I said.
After the conversation we moved on to work. I had shy count up all the money from the lil niggas. Making sure they didn't short us , gave them their cut and their package and sent them on their way.

Almost an hour later we were done and I went to get Mia. When I got in the safe room I found her laying across the couch sleep . I softly picked her up and carried her to the car.

And hour later we was home.
I shook her awake.
" Mia baby. " I whispered gently in her ear.
Her eyes fluttered open.
" How'd I get home? " she said shocked.
" I carried you to the car and drove here" I said laughing at her shocked expression.
" Ohhhh , well that explains it. " she laughed. When we got into the house, just as I promised. The girls was there as were the people I hired to pamper them today.
She looked up at me and smiled.
" Thank you baby. " she said kissing my neck softly.
I nodded and left them alone.

MIA

Journey has been here for me every step of the way. And I think its safe to say that I love him now more than I ever thought I could. I just can't shake the feeling that hes been keeping something from me. Maybe its just my anxiety and paranoia sneaking up on me.
When we got in and I seen the girls and everything else I felt happy. . I felt special.
The girls bumb rushed me and showered me in hugs.
We sat and we all cried together for about 15 minutes. Finally getting ourselves together, they sent me off to get changed.
After changing I went back into the living room where everything was set up.

" Thank you ladies for being so patient with me and understanding." I said grabbing a glass of wine , sitting down on the couch.
" Of course we do. We love you and Mia. " Kayla said.
" And Paye. " Star and Raynah said at the same time. . . .
" I love you too ladies."

After a few hours we were all pampered , and stuffed. I assigned them each a guest room and headed upatairs and found Journey sleeping in the bed.
Deciding not to wake him , I hopped in the shower . Getting out I got dressed and slid into the bed next to him . . .
Watching him sleep.
I said , " I hope you never leave me. My heart couldn't take it. I love you too much." I told him. Sure that he couldn't hear me.
" I'll never leave you." He said scaring the hell out of me.
" I thought you were sleep." I said punching his shoulder.
" I was but then I heard you in the shower. . . I have to be aware of my sourrounding. . . Drug Dealers 101 ." He said kissing my forehead and pulling me to lay on his chest.
" Yeah , I see. " I said as I yawned.
" Oh and I'm going to school tomorrow. I have to talk to Professor Doyle." I told him and I felt him exhale beneath me.
He kissed my forehead and I felt his smile.
" Ok , and Good Night Mia." He mumbled.
" Good Night Journey. "

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Update , Update , UPDATE :)
Hey Lovelys ,
Heres another update for you all. .
Excuse my mistakes. . .  
3 More chapters left :)
Look out for it . . . :)
Love Yah Bunchess . . ..

-♡Bianca