Chapter 14:

PAYE

When I woke up I began to look around me trying to remember what had happened and to see if I could figure out where I was. . .
Then I remembered. I was kidnapped.
I was at work on my lunch break I decided to walk down the street for a snack , halfway down the block I noticed a big black truck following me so I sped up my walking just trying to make it to the next store. When I was about to cross the street another black truck pulled up in front of me blocking my path and 2 big black dudes hopped out putting a bag over my head and throwing me into one of the trucks.
The whole time I'm crying I hear a guy whos voice I heard before , I just couldn't figure out who he was but I kept on listening.
After what seems like 30 minutes we come to a stop everything went quiet.
Suddenly I'm being pulled out of the truck by my hair and I instantly began screaming. Then someone smacked me in my mouth to shut me up.
Someone pulled off the bag off my head and pushes me down some steps and I pass out.
Now I'm awake andI'm here. Looking around the room I figure out that it is someone basement. There are no windows , the walls are a dark gray color , there are one set of steps that leads to the upstairs the door seems to be made of a thick metal the kind that you'd find in a bank.

I've been here for gid knows how long and I'm busy wrecking my brain to figure out who the hell would want to take me. I'm nice to everyone , everyone I go around loves me. So what is this all about.

About 15 minutes into my thoughts I hear the door open and about 3 people coming down the steps.
" Hey bitch , I'm glad to see you're awake. " one of the guys whom I never seen before yelled out to me.
I ignored him.
" Bitch , I know you hear me talking to you. " he yelled again getting in my face.
I ignored him again.
Before I realized it he was smacking the shit out of me. I reach up and touched my face instantly feeling his hand print swell onto my face.
" Nigga , I don't even fucking know you. I did nothing to you . . . Who the hell raised you , obviously it wasn't a woman because you would know not to put your hands on a woman. You sick bastard." I fired off.
By the time I finished my sentence the same guy punched me in my lip and continued to throw blows all over my body..
But apparently I hadn't leard my lesson cause I came right back with another insult.
" I sure hope this is worth whatever it is your supposed to be earning from this little kidnapping job you got going for yourself, what is it ? Money ? Street Cred ? What is it. . . Know what ? Doesn't even matter cause I'm sure you'll NEVER see it . Cause of the nigga you doing this for don't kill you then Journey damn sure will." I said. When I mentioned Journeys name everyone in the room gasped.
The dude who'd beat my ass before was so pissed he went back to whipping my 16 year old ass.
Mia did always tell me that my mouth was going to get me into trouble , I just never thought it'd be this.
Just then the door opened again and I heard that familiar voice boom out.
" THAT'S ENOUGH " he yelled to the guy.
" Nah man, this bitch over here choppin off at the lips like she a nigga so I'ma treat her like one." He said.
" I said thats enough." The familiar guy said again but in a much calmer tone.
Then another guy azked ole dude , " Why didn't you tell us she associated with Journey." He said sounding a bit scared. . .
I burst out laughing. " Your gonna kidnap someone and don't know shit about em ? Thats pathetic."
" Shut up you little bitch. And it doesn't matter because no one will ever find out. " the guy with the familiar voice said. I could see him but my vision wasn't clear because one of my eyes were swollen shut.
" Glad you think so , " I said laughing again but stopped when someone kicked me in my ribs. I screamed out in pain.
" Now you wanna cry huh bitch ? " he taunted me " Scream til' your tongue fall out. Can't nobody hear you. Now who's pathetic" the same guy kicked me again and everything went black.

JOURNEY

" Mia , MIA " I yelled out to her. I know her mind was gone. It took everything in me not to go on a killing spree. I had to keep shit together. For Mia and Paye.
I have my crew out on the streets asking around. For now thats all I could do until I had some kind of lead on her. Mia wanted to call the police but I had a feeling that this needed to be handled on the streets.

" Journey , I called the police. They said I have to wait 48 fucking hours to file a missings person report because she may have just run away." She said breaking down crying.
I pulled her into a hug.
" Its ok baby , we're gonna find her. " I said trying to console her.
" I hope you find her soon. Journey this is rezlly fucking with me. I can't figure out who would want to take her. It must be someone I know because they want me. " she cried into my chest.
" And whoever it is must be broke as hell. Asking for 500 g's." I said trying to make her laugh.
She giggled. " I can't believe my sister has been kidnapped." She mumbles.
" I got a plan. But you have to be down for it. " I told her.
" What is it ? I'll do anything to get Paye back." She said looking up at me.
" Baby , lets say we give him what he wants?"
" Huh ? "
" We give him the money , and let him think hes getting you." I told her.
" As long as no one gets hurt , I'm down." She said.
" Cool. Heres what we're going to do."

AUTHORS NOTE
◇◇◇◇◇◇
HEYYY LOVELY'S :)
ANOTHER UPDATE.
SHORT BUT SWEET.
The next update will come soon.
I hope you all like this . . .
More Paye POV'S ?
Let me know what you all think
( I'm updating this while I'm in class. )