NOT A CHAPTER ! PLEASE READ

Hey everyone :)

I'm needing help with a few character idea's and I was hoping that my readers could help me out . . .
If you would like to have your character in this book MESSAGE ME !
1. Their Full Name
2. Age
3. Description (height,hair,eyes,body features)
4. Something personal about the Character
5. Their Occupation
6. What you want to see happen with the character

Please Understand that these character will be YOUR idea but is mine to use as I please but with what you want in mind.

Please DO NOT use yourself as a character. . .

This is a way for me to interact with the readers. .  Again I'm not posting things on here for the like or votes. . . . I'm here for feedback and finding ways to better myself as a writer . . Although the likes , comments and votes makes me feel good about myself and lets me know how well I'm doing . . .

And a thank you to everyone who's reading my book , commenting , voting , liking , and adding to their reading Lists.  I am deeply thankful . . .

ON A FINAL NOTE !
I WILL BE PICKING 4 CHARACTERS IN ALL . . .
IF I DON'T CHOOSE YOURS THE FIRST TIME BE AWARE THAT I AM ALWAYS LOOKING FOR NEW CHARACTERS SO DON'T BE SURPRISED IF YOUR CHARACTER POPS UP. . . 

I will send the people whom I choose a sneakpeek of their characters intro. In the book. . .