Chapter 10 : The Body

MIA

I had 1 week left before my leaving party and my last day working at His and Hers. Ever since me and Journey made it official I haven't been dancing so I became a server just to continue making money. I didn't wan't to dance because I was coming up with new moves for my Farewell dances. . . Shit was gon be Fiya . . . I heard the DJ introducing the next dancer as Ryder. I had to pause . . . Did he just say Ryder ? About 2 years ago my bestfriend Raynah moved to New York to help her parents. She told me that if she ever became a stripper she'd use the name Ryder. I wasn't sure if it was her but just then my long lost bestfriend walked onto the stage. . . I wen't crazy and ran up to the front of the stage ready to throw some money just because thats my bitch . .  When she looked down and seen me she waved and wen't on about her routine. I helped her collect her money and carried it to the dressing room. . .
" Miaaaaaa  , oh my god girl. I missed you soo much " she said hugging me.
" I missed you too girl. . . . Now umm could you let me go cause uhhh , I can't breathe." She laughed at me letting me go.
" Sorry , you know I'm a hugger. Anyway whaa you been up to ? " she asked me.
" Nothing much . Still raising Paye. The girl is getting out of hand . We faught a few days ago. " I told her.
" Damn Mi-Mi . . Sorry to hear that." She said.
" Its all good. . . But guess who else work here ? " I said trying to chamge the subject.
" Who ? "
" Kayla. "
" Ohhg my god .  . . Where is she ? I need to see my other bestfriend. " she said getting hype all over again.
" She should be here soon. We can surprise her then. "
" Iight cool let me get changed." She said.
" Iight. " I said going over to my station to freshen up.
It felt good to have one of my bestfriends since grade school back around me. I knew me, her and Kay had to talk later to catch up on shit. Raynah was a small girl. 5'2 petite frame , she had a round butt and perky breast. She was light skinned with a short hair cutt. Her back , and legs were covered in tattoo's everyone said she was a light skinned Nia Long.
" Look give me you number. " I told her.
" Iight Mia. . " she gave it to me.
Betty walked in the room.
" Mia , someone is requesting a private dance in room 1. " she told me.
" I don't do private dances anymore. " I told her.
" Oh I think you gonna wanna dance for him. Trust me " she said with a wink. I got the hint Journey was in the house . . 
I changed onto something more sexy and wen't to the room.

JOURNEY

I came to His && Hers tonight because I wanted a dance. . . But not from just anybody. . . I wanted it from my girl. . I told Betty who I wanted since she was running the private dances tonight and tipped her a bill. I told her I wanted Mia to dance to ' The Body ' by Wale.
When Mia came in I was at a loss for words. She came in wearing a trench coat.
" Hey daddiee , I heard you were lookin for me. " she said in tbmhat fuck me daddy voice of hers.
" Damn right ma. I wan't you to dance for me. " I said pulling out 2 bricks full of 100 dollar bills.
" Oooh I see your a big spender. And what is your name might I ask sir ? " she said sitting on my lap playing a game. So I decided to play along.
" Its Journey. . . Now let me see whats under this coat" I told her lifting her off my lap. She slowly turned her back to me and let the coat fall to the floor . .  She bended over showing me her ass. . She was wearing a see through pair of booty shorts that said ' 4 Daddy ' on them.
Instantly making my di*k hard.
When she turned around she wore red J shaped pasties to match her booty shorts. With red bottom fuck me pumps.
" Oooh what? Cat got your tongue mister? " she asked teasingly.
" I know what I wan't on my tongue. " I told her.
" Nasty man I see. "
" After my dance , I'm taking you home and fucking you senseless. " I told her causing her to shiver. . .
" Well in that case I think we better get this over with" she said. Just then the song came on.
Baby you got a body like a Benz.
And I'm just tryna drive it once again.
She starts grinding and twerking on my d*ck. When I grab her waist she slapsy hand away.
" Rules of the Private Dance Room. NO TOUCHING " she said but kept on dancing and smiling at me.
I laughed at her putting money in her waist.
Your like a Maybach, thinking damn they ont' even make em like you amymore.
She drops down into a split making her ass twerk on the floor.
And crawls back over to me licking her lips. It took everything out of me not to fuck her right there in that room. I pulled her up on top of me and she starting twerking , and popping that ass on me.
You remind me of my jeep.
Your something like my car.
She started whispering in my ear the words to the song still dancing to the song.
" I got the keys to them , I need the keys to you." She kissed my neck and before I coul.grab her she flipped backwards out of my lap landing in a split.
You put on a show ,
you don't need no clothes. .
Gice me a little bit more ,
Always take it slow
I know you don't wanna stop.
I'm tryna make it go.
Now speed it up like a Maserati
Look at me and pose.

After the song wen' t off she went to the back to change clothes and tell her friends bye. Then I took her home and did just what I promised.

(Next Update: TUESDAY )