Chapter 2 : Earned It

Later at His & Hers

MIA

" Hey Mia girl . " my homegirl Betty called to me.
" Hey B , I didn't know you worked today . . Looks like I got some competition in here tonight " I told her. Betty may be white but she got it going on. Whenever shes in the spot niggas request her left and right. I dont know what she does but rumor has it she can suck a golf ball through a water hoes ! Don't shoot the messenger.
" Girl stop. I've always admired you . . . You make your money without getting down and dirty. . And I see the love you have for dance. A lot of people dont know that you can really dance . . . And you got a body on you. . . Them niggas go bat shit crazy over you. " she said
" Girl dont be tryna gas me up with your fine ass. . . " I told her.

Don't get it twisted I dont converse with all these stripper bitches cause many of these hoes are straight up THOTS , the ones I do fuck with are cool as shit and I aint gotta worry about them turning their backs on me. I only fuck with three and thats Kayla - my bestfriend since diapers , Betty - I met her 5 years ago and Vish - whos real name is Vishanny but they call her Viscious - I met her about 3 years back and none of these girls ever let me down. What I needed , they helped and never asked for shit back in return. But I had to hook them up.
" You know you got it mami , Aiight let me get my white ass out there . . They callin me. . " she said gearing up
" Coo , but remember Betts . Make the money dont let it make you. " I said cracking up laughing.
" BITCH , this is not the Playas Club " she said leaving the room.

After she left I started getting ready for my set. . . I was still deciding what song I was going to dance to .
As I got dressed for set I decided on " Earned It " by The Weeknd. So I cover myself in one of my robes and head out to the DJ booth to tell him my songs.

" Hey D , I'm ready to give you the song. " I told him walking up to him hugging him.
" Wassup sis. What cha want." he said
" Aiight , I want Earned It by The Weeknd , please" I told him
" What about ya colors ? "
"I want red and black "
" Iight , your up in 20 minutes "
" Cool. Thankss" I head back to the dressing room and on my way back I see the notorious Journey.

This dude has been tryna get with me for the past 3 months. Now dont get me wrong. Hes fine as hell. All the bitches in here be on his dick. He turn them all down telling them he only wants me. But I aint giving in to no one even if he is 6'0 even , with long dreads, a clean face , light brown eyes , sexy lips , a cut up and defined body , muscles everywhere with milk chocolate skin. Hes a BOSS. Hes got Houston on lock. One of the biggest drug dealers houston has seen. I refuse to get caught up in his shit. And hes determined as fuck.
So to be a smart ass , I walk past his table. And I hear him his voice calling me.
" Mia, yo Mia . I know you hear me callin you " and that pissed me off. Cause who the fuck do he think he is talking to me out the side of his neck.
" What ? " I said turning around looking at him like he was stupid.
" I know you heard me calling - " I cut him off
" 1. I'm NOT one of your lil ass groupies so fix the way your talking to me. 2. You will respect me. And 3. What do you want. " I said
" Yo your mouth is ridiculious. And that shits gonna have to stop. Especially if you planning on being my girl. " he said sounding all sexy amd cocky and shit
I bit my lip " Im a WOMAN ! Thats your problem your so use to fucking with these little ass girls learn how to approach a REAL woman then MAYBE I'll give you a chance " I said walking away until he ran up behind me grabbing me around my waist spinning me around to face him.
" Ma you not just gon walk away like whay you got to say rules all because I'm the man. Got it ? You got it ! And you too beautiful for your mouth to be so foul. What did I do to you to deserve this? NOTHING. I'm tryna see you ma. " he said looking im my eyes.
I almost gave in. " You can't think its gon be that easy. You think yo fine dread rockin , brown eyes having , tall ass aint gon have to work for this ? Think again. You better WORK ! Now if you'll excuse me. I got a set to do in about 10 minutes. See you later " I said kissing him om his forehead walking away never once looking back.

10 minutes later

" Iight everyone get cha wallets out and don't be cheap. Cause shawty coming up has earned it. Welcome Majesty to the stage. " the Dj voices booms through the peakers throughout the the club.
I walk out onto the stage and clean the pole . I hear the beat of the song playing and close my eyes so that I'll zone out.
The Weeknd starts to sing
" You make it look like its magic. Oh yeahh " I open my eyes and I'm gone. I look out at the crowd and I see Journey's eyes watching me. Its like hes looking deep into my soul. So I make eye contact with him and began to mouth the words to the song to him .
" Cause I see nobody , nobody but you you you. I'm never confuseddd. I'm so used to being used. "
I see a smile appear on his lips but his eyes never leaves mines.
Then I see his lips moving so I seductively walks closer to the edge and starts to whine my body. Then I finally see that hes singing too.
" So I love when you call unexpected. Cause I hate when the moments expected. "
I drop my body down to the floor and crawls to the pole , lays my body against the pole and slowly spreads my legs giving them all a peep show. But mainly him.
We sing together.
" So I'ma care for you you you. Yeahh"
And then I blacked out and start to move along with the music.
" Girl your perfect , your always worth it. And you deserve it. The way you work it. Cause girl you Earned It. "
I'm all over the stage doing flips into splits. Dancing. Sliding down the pole doing tricks. By the time the song is over I open my eyes the stage is full of money and Journey is in front of the stage watching me.
Betty and Kayla is sweeping my money off of the stage. I walk back into the dressing room to count my money.

JOURNEY

After Mia danced my head was fucked up. I seen her singing to me. . . I dropped bout 3 stacks on her ass just now and I gotta say she Earned It.
All that shit she was talking only made me want her more. I can tell that she been hurt. And I can tell this stripping shit is a for now type of job. I wish I knew more about her. And they say thugs cant settle down. But I want her. She make me wanna take care of her or some shit.

" Damn Journ , You hit that yet ? " Redz asked me.
" What Nigga ? Nahhh . But I want her though " I told him.
" Nahhh cut your loses just fuck her. Cant turn a hoe into a house wife. " he said. And it pissed me off.
" You just ignorant as fuck Nigga. Call her a hoe again and I'ma blow your fucking brains out "
" Damn nigga. Chillout I was just playing. " he said
" Yeah I thought So. " I got up and went looking for her.
I knocked on the dressing room door.
" Is Mia back here ? " I asked the white girl Betty , I think thats what her name is.
" Yeah , Hold up "
A few seconds later Mia came to the door fully dressed.
She smiled at me. " What is it that you want Mister ? "
" To take you out to eat. " I said.
" Ummm When ? "
" You off now right ? Then now "
" Ummm I don't know if I can swing it "
" What you got a man at home ? " i asked her
" No "
" A Baby ? "
"NOOO " she laughed.
" Then what ? "
" My 16 year old sister , thats whos there. But I can cook us something " she said and my face lit up.
" Cool , when will you be ready ? "
" Now , just let me grab my stuff. " she said.
" Cool. " I waited for her for about 3 minutes.
" Come on. " she said pulling me.
" Hold Up I need to let them know Im leaving. "
" Ok " she smiled at me.

" Yooo King , I'm fittna take her for some food. . . You switch that up right " I said refferring to him moving the dope to another car.
" Yeah , you good to go. " King said.
" Aiight , keep me posted nigga " I dapped him up then went to find my lady. .