Chapter 16: Questions

Paye

When I woke up I was chained to a chair and I could smell blood in the air.
I yelled. " Helloooooooooo "
I kept this up for about 5 minutes before someone finally came downstairs to see what I wanted. Also carrying a tray of food. I could smell that it was McDonalds. .
" Whats up shorty ? " the boy said. He looked like he was 19 or 18. I couldn't tell . . .
He unchained me ans handed me the McDonalds. I looked ay him suspiciously.
" You not tryna poison me are you ? " I asked him and he laughed. Causing me to smile. . .
" Nah ma. I'm just doing what I was told to do." He winked at me.
I don't know why but I found him cute as fuck. Here he is, helping these niggas kidnap me and I'm flirting with him. Swollen eye and all.
" So tell me about you. " I told him.
" Sorry ma , can't do that . . . But lets just say . . This isn't the last time you'll see me." He told me with a wink.
When he said that I began to think. Who is he and what is he doing with these stupid fucks.

Unknown

" So you gon tell us why you had ua kidnap a 16 year old ? " one of my workers asked me.
" Because , shes a valuable piece to the puzzle me and her sister seem to be playing. I ain't gonna hurt shorty. Unless I have to." I told him.

See Mia the type of bitch that I hate. Walk around like her shit don't stink. Uppity , stuck up and shit. But shes the bitch every nigga want. My plan is simple. Kidnap Paye , kill Journey and his punk ass crew and make it seem as if I'm the one who rescued Paye. She'll have no choice but to run to me. I'll turn the bitch out and put her out there on hoe stroll.
Funny thing is , I'm sure she wouldn't expect it to me. .

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Another Update For You Lovelys :) Short One But Good One . . .
Hope you like it . . .
Another coming soon . . .
NOT TONIGHT ( LOL )
But Soon . . .