38.

Vishwa's eyes went wide when he saw Vivek in the far end of the street.
"Hey is it Vivek?Are we gonna hit him?",he asked in shock.

Raghav looked at him and smiled.
"Wait and watch",he said.

"I am not into this.Im leaving",said Vishwa and got up.

Raghav pulled his hand and made him sit down.
"I said wait",he said and stared at Vishwa.

"He will surely die if we hit him.What is wrong with you guys.He is our friend",he said.

"That is the reason we are here",said Raghav.
As they watched Vivek approach them.A guy suddenly appeared from no where and stood in front of Vivek blocking his way.
Vivek pressed the brakes in shock.

They were talking something and suddenly 5 to 6 guys surrounded him.
The first guy hit Vivek and he fell to the ground.
Raghav shouted,"Guys come on".

The five of them ran towards the guys and started hitting them with their hockey bats.

The guys were hefty but they did not have any weapons in their hands.Raghav's team started hitting them.The guys were strong enough to hit them back.
After 15 mins of struggle,Raghav and friends were able to beat them.The guys were hurt and they lay on streets.Raghav and friends were equally hurt and were bleeding.

"Guys I don't think you can travel to your house like this.My apartment is only 5 mins from here.We will go there and take first aid.",said Vishwa.

"We cannot come there at this time.Not when Shruthi is there",said Raghav.

"We don't have a better choice.Come lets go",said Vishwa.

"The guys started their bikes and went to Vishwa's apartment"

Vishwa opened the door and gestured the guys to enter.
Raghav's forehead and arm was bleeding.Vishal's leg was hurt and he was limping.Vivek's mouth was bleeding and the other two guys had bruises on their faces.

Vishwa knocked at Shruthi's door and it opened after 2 mins.She came out rubbing her eyes.Her eyes went wide when she saw Vishwa's bleeding face.
"Vishwa what happened",asked Shruthi and panicked.

Vishwa looked at the guys and said,"We had some rough work to do" and winked at the guys.

She looked at the guys and was shocked.All of them were hurt and were bleeding.

"We need your help",said Vishwa.

She hurried into the kitchen and took the first aid box.
She took the cotton and dipped it in the antiseptic liquid and started cleaning Vishwa's wounds.

The other guys started cleaning their own wounds.
"What the hell happened",asked Shruthi.

"I was called for some rough work and that is all I know.Raghav should explain the rest",said Vishwa.
Raghav who was wiping his forehead looked at them and then at Vivek.
Vivek was silent with guilt plastered on his face.

"Vivek the great warrior happened to punch a guy in the lift because he misbehaved to his princess Jasmine.That guy planned a revenge on him.I got this information through a friend so I called these guys to help me save Vivek",he said and gave Vishal a High five.

Vishal grinned at him and returned his high five.
Vivek bent down in shame.

"How stupid.You guys could have landed in the hospital or police station",cried Shruthi.

"We would do anything to save our friend",said Vishal and Vivek looked at him.His eyes were filled with pain.

Shruthi finished cleaning Vishwa's wound and she dressed it up.She offered to help Vivek but he brushed it off.Vishwa took the cotton from her hand and cleaned Vivek's bleeding lips.A tear escaped Vivek's eyes and fell on Vishwa's hand.
Vishwa looked up at him.