31.

It was Saturday morning.Vishwa was bored to be alone in his apartment.Shruthi had gone to her town yesterday and she would only return on Monday morning he assumed.
He went jogging as usual.
He returned after an hour.He went to take a shower and then got ready to go to his office.
He parked his car in the parking area and noticed Vivek parking his bike.

"Hey",he called and waited for him to join.
"Hey",he called back and joined him.
"Very busy uh?Not able to see you during break time or lunch time",asked Vishwa.

"Yes Vishwa.Quite a lot of work da.The clients are not very much happy with the progress we made.Someone from our team has to go there to clearly know their expectations da",he said sadly.

"Your clients are in Germany right?",he asked.

"Yeah.They were not very happy with the software we gave them last month.They have asked us to make a lot of changes.They keep changing their expectation and it is difficult for us to change the programs instantly",he said.

"So it is better someone really talented goes there to ask them clearly what they need.If this continues they might not give us the next project da",advised Vishwa.

"That is the problem da.My project manager wants me to go.It may be weeks till i return.Till then someone should look after my team.They are not much experienced people so some one should constantly give them instructions",he said.
"What about your project manager?Can't he go",asked Vishwa

"He is in charge of two projects.He is going for a month to USA regarding the other project",he sighed.

"Can't you borrow some talented person from some other team to help your team,when you are gone?",asked Vishwa.

"That is a good idea.Ill talk to my head about it",said Vivek.

They started moving slowly from the parking area when Vivek stopped to look at something.
Raghav entered the parking area with Jasmine sitting behind him.

Vivek gritted his teeth.
Raghav saw Vishwa and Vivek standing near the parking area.

"Hey guys",he called out happily and Jasmine smiled at them.

"I got to go",said Vivek and tried to leave when Vishwa held his hand.

"What is wrong with you.You keep avoiding Raghav.Why is that?",asked Vishwa.

Vivek freed his hand from Vishwa and started walking without saying a word.

Vishwa looked at him surprised.

"Hey! Why is he walking like that.Anything wrong?",asked Raghav as he came near Vishwa.

"No.He has some work to finish",lied Vishwa.
The three of them chatted while entering the office.

***********************
Shruthi was too happy until she saw her dad.He got up late that day and he came downstairs slowly.She has not seen her dad this broken before.Only when she saw him she realized that she had promised him.

"Dad it is ok.I know how you feel but you need to take care of your health.",she said.

She took him to the dining table and called out for Rajamma to bring them breakfast.

Rajamma served them dosas with garlic chutney.

She signalled Shruthi to ask what was wrong with her dad.Shruthi told her briefly.
"Why are you sad like this like your daughter eloped?",asked Rajamma.Shruthi and her dad looked at her in shock.

"It is very sad to know about your friend but you should forget about it and recover soon.Shruthi has come after 6 months and if you behave like this will she come here after this?",asked Rajamma.

Her dad gave her an apologetic look
"Sorry Shruthi.Get ready.We will go out for some time and have lunch in a hotel",he said.

Shruthi touched his hand"It is ok dad if you are not in the mood to come out.I can manage here",she said.

"No Shruthi your dad needs a change too so let him take you out",said Rajamma.

Rajamma was older than Mr.Pankaj and he really respects her.Shruthi liked the way Rajamma had command over her dad if not dad would have been broken to pieces long back.When her mom died they were confused.They needed some one who would look after them and the house in the right way and she did it.So they listened to her and was happy that she guided them in the right path.

"Mr.Pankaj agreed and he went to his room to get ready.

Shruthi was sitting with Rajamma who was eating her breakfast now.

"Shruthi I know you are a very good girl but it is my duty to advice you. You saw how your dad was broken about the whole situation.If you fall in love with some one or try to marry some guy of your own choice,your dad will really fall apart.",she said.
Shruthi was silently staring at the table.
"Your dad is earning only for you.You are the only family he has so I hope you will not disappoint him",she added.

"But there are possibilities for him to like the person I like",blurted Shruthi.

Rajamma looked at her surprised"Are you in love already",she asked.

"No.just for an argument",said Shruthi.

"Won't you fall in love with a person whom your dad chooses?"she asked.
"Your dad will always give you the best.So don't you think he will choose the best guy who will love you and take care of you forever.Don't you trust him?",she asked.

Shruthi had no words.Of course her dad will give her the best but Vishwa was one of the best she thought.

"Sure.He will.I promise not to disappoint him",she said at last.