1.

"Thank you Dad.Thank you soo much",cried Shruthi in happiness.

Mr.Pankaj who was a very strict dad,atlast gave his daughter permission to work in another state only because she was going to stay with her childhood friend Sara.

Shruthi did not give a chance for her dad to change his mind.She immediately ran upstairs to pack her things.She was heading towards an independent life.

During dinner shruthi was beyond excitement because she was leaving her town next day morning to work in an MNC which was her dream job.She was very happy about it and was eagerly looking forward for a life of her own.

On the other hand,Mr.Pankaj was not very much convinced with the fact that she was going to lead her life on her own from tomorrow.
After his wife died,he became an over protective dad.He imposed strict rules on her only because he loved her very much and she was the only one for him and she was the only reason he was living for.

Now that she was very stubborn about working in another state and was going to stay with Sara who was like a second daughter to him,he reluctantly agreed.

There was not much conversation during the dinner.Shruthi was silently eating and her dad was advicing her about how she should behave in a new place to which she barely listened.She was very excited and happy.She was waiting for the moment when she had the right to take her own decisions and lead her life all alone.