27.

"Hai Vishwa good morning",said Raghav cheerfully."Good morning",replied Vishwa in a dull tone.
"Why is lover boy very dull today",asked Vivek as he joined the guys.
"Oh you don't know?Lover girl is not in town",replied Raghav
"Oh really ",said Vishal as he joined the guys in the cafeteria.
Vishwa looked at them and buried his face on the table."My god,I am the target today for these guys ",he thought.
"You can dream about her later dude now get up and talk to her",said Vishal tapping Vishwa's head.
Vishwa got up and stared at him."Guys what do you want now",he said.

"Three coffees and egg puffs for now",said Raghav and winked at Vivek.Vivek gave him a high five and started laughing.
"Guys I am serious",said Vishwa.
"We are serious too",said Vivek as he grinned.
Vishwa got up to get them coffee and puffs when Raghav called out for him to add french fries with that.

Usually all of them do not meet together at break since each one is in a different project.Rarely they are free and the same time and plan to come to the cafeteria at the same time.That day would be real fun because they tease each other and have fun.

Vishwa usually gets the chance to tease the others but after Shruthi became his live in,he became the target for the other guys to tease.

He came to the table with all the stuff they ordered.
"Hey guys you can eat all you want in my account but don't tease me with Shruthi",he said.

"Why did you break up with her",asked Vivek.
"No because Raghav has a crush on her and he feels jealous if you tease me with her",said Vishwa grinning at Raghav.

Raghav glared at him."Raghav you did not tell us.So that is the reason why so face looks like a squeezed lemon when we tease Vishwa with Shruthi?",said Vishal.

"Shut up guys.He is lying",said Raghav.
"Yes guys what I told you was yesterday's story.Today he has developed a crush on the newly appointed girl Jasmine",said Vishwa.

Vivek nearly spat the coffee that he was drinking and Vishal started laughing.
Vivek was not a guy who falls for girls frequently but when he saw Jasmine,he had really liked her.Now that he heard that Raghav had a crush on her,he really felt bad.
"Guys!I got to go.I really have some work",he said and left the place.

They stared at him."What is wrong with him",asked Raghav.
"I think he wants to use the restroom urgently",said Vishal and started laughing.

Vishwa looked at Vivek thoughtfully."Some thing is wrong with him",he thought.
They chatted for some more time before they went to work.