𝒙𝒙𝒊𝒊𝒊. Khione and the Twilight rip-offs are back? Well shit.

ILLICT AFFAIRS / Angel Flesh
©️TIGER3YES, 2024... oc x l. valdez
( death is not a lover. ) ( oh yes she is. )
THE LOST HERO ˏˋ°•*BOOK ONE A
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

 )THE LOST HERO ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ BOOK ONE A▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝒙𝒙𝒊𝒊𝒊. Khione and the Twilight rip-offs are back? Well shit.
[ michelle ]

AT FIRST, MICHELLE THOUGHT THAT someone was shooting rocks at the windows

AT FIRST, MICHELLE THOUGHT THAT someone was shooting rocks at the windows. Then, she realized it was sleet. Frost built up around the edges of the glass, and slushy waves of ice blotted out of her view. "An ice storm?" Piper yelled over the ragging winds and the engine. "Is it supposed to be this cold in Sonoma?" "I don't wanna die, I don't wanna die." Michelle kept muttering, white-knuckling the two seats beside her.

It probably wasn't supposed to be this cold, but it somehow was. And something about the storm was different-it seemed conscious, malevolent-like it was slamming into them intentionally. Jason woke up quickly. He crawled forward and stood behind the seats, holding onto them for dear life. "We've got to be getting close." Jason said. "I just want to make it to fifteenth birthday, is that too much to ask?" Michelle kept muttering over and over. This was not going to be how she died-because now was not the time for a father-daughter reunion. "We're not going to die, Mich." Jason put a hand on her shoulder, and it helped at least a little.

The whole helicopter kept shuddering. It probably wasn't made for controlled ice storms anyway. And slowly, they started to loose altitude. Below them, the ground was a dark quilt of trees and fog. The ridge of a hill loomed in front of them. But they thankfully cleared the treetops. "There!" Jason shouted.

A small valley opened before them, with the murky shape of a building in the middle. And everywhere, was a war zone. All around them were flashes of light that reminded Michelle of that nasty gold dudes tracer fire. Trees cracked and exploded at the edge of the clearing. Shapes moved through the mist. Company seemed to be everywhere.

Leo set down the helicopter in a icy field about fifty yards from the house and killed the engine. She was finally about to breathe, then Leo screamed, "Out!"