𝒙𝒙. Everyone gets a glowup, and Michelle takes potion shots!

ILLICT AFFAIRS / Angel Flesh
©️TIGER3YES, 2024... oc x l. valdez
( death is not a lover. ) ( oh yes she is. )
THE LOST HERO ˏˋ°•*BOOK ONE A
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

 )THE LOST HERO ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ BOOK ONE A▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝒙𝒙. Everyone gets a glowup, and Michelle takes potion shots!
[ michelle ]

 Everyone gets a glowup, and Michelle takes potion shots![ michelle ]

MICHELLE WAS DONE WITH HER weird dreams, done. She woke up in the familiar hallways of the Wilderness school. The hallway was pitch black, but Michelle had stolen some kind of flashlight. "Why are we up here again?" she whined, clutching the only source of light. The familiar smell of sage and burning mesquite filled the air. Leo snorted. "To spy on Pipes and Jason since they had the bright idea to set up a date without us-" "Yeah, yeah. I get it Valdez." Michelle grumbled, rubbing her eyes.

Piper and Jason had left both of them to go on this date to rooftop to watch some kind of meteor shower or whatever, and Michelle was not pleased. Imagine having your roommate wake you up in the middle of the night, just to cover for her? Yeah, not fun. But she was now here, trying to sneak her way up to the rooftop with Leo, of course.

They had reached the top by now, and the stars were definitely a sight to see. They were bright-like eye-hurting bright, but maybe that was just because she was rudely awakened. "Can a girl not get some sleep?" Michelle muttered, shaking her head. "Not when I'm your best friend, that's for sure!" Leo added with a crocodile grin.

The meteors were actually pretty. One painter against the sky almost every minute- a line or squiggle of either white, yellow or blue fire. From what she could see, Jason took Piper's hand-finally! "Holy shit, he took her hand!" Michelle squealed, and Piper looked back slightly. The two ducked down, before breaking out into silent laughter. "Remind me not to take you on a bank heist, maybe?" Leo snorted. "You just can't get enough of me, can you Valdez?" Michelle teased, and he became bright red.

"Wow," Jason said out of the blue. "I can't believe Leo nor Mich didn't want to see this." "Actually, I didn't invite them." Piper said casually. Leo gasped dramatically. "The audacity!" he whispered, glaring at Piper. But Jason smiled at that. "Oh yeah?" the blonde said. "Mm-hmm. You ever feel like four would be a crowd? Plus, they have each other." "Yeah," Jason admitted. "Like right now. You know how much trouble we'd get in if we got caught up here?"