𝒙𝒙𝒊. And to kill a giant we go!

ILLICT AFFAIRS / Angel Flesh
©️TIGER3YES, 2024... oc x l. valdez
( death is not a lover. ) ( oh yes she is. )
THE LOST HERO ˏˋ°•*BOOK ONE A
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

 )THE LOST HERO ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ BOOK ONE A▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝒙𝒙𝒊. And to kill a giant we go!
[ michelle ]

 And to kill a giant we go![ michelle ]

THE PLAN? WENT WRONG IMMEDIATELY. Piper and Michelle scrambled along the ridge, Michelle now a ghost and Piper struggling to keep her head down, while Leo, Jason and Coach Hedge walked straight into the clearing, thank gods she wasn't apart of the distraction. She had no clue how she would get Piper's dad free, but she had to try.

Jason summoned his golden lance. He brandished it over his head and yelled, "Giant!" Which sounded pretty cool, since Michelle's plan was to run at him and curse him out, but she wasn't even on the distraction team. She had to grip Piper's hand firmly as the two stumbled behind random bushes. "What's the plan, Pipes?" Michelle muttered. "Get my dad, and go." Piper said, obviously holding back tears looking at her father.

For some reason, Enceladus stopped chanting at the flames. He turned toward the three distractions and grinned, revealing fangs like a saber-toothed tigers. "Well," the giant rumbled. "What a nice surprise." He said. That didn't seem good, so Michelle grabbed Piper's hand. She gulped down whatever doubts she was having. "You ready?" Michelle asked, her voice barely a whisper. "Ready as I'll ever be." Piper muttered. That was Michelle's signal, as she ducked into one of the nearest shadows beside her, taking Piper with her.

Now, if you don't enjoy the feeling of your skin melting off your face or having a cold sweat after a nightmare, I would not recommend trying to harness shadows to get you around. Michelle probably shrieked, but nothing was audible. Everything was just, dark. Hopefully Tyche liked her today, as this was her first time ever trying this, which was probably not the best odds.

The two emerged from the shadows, and Michelle probably would've collapsed if it wasn't for Piper. Her head throbbed, and she could hear her heartbeat rapidly. Yeah, this definitely wasn't good. " 'Elle! You okay?" Piper whisper-yelled. She couldn't say something, but nodded shakily as she stumbled up. She looked around, and they had moved to the opposite side of the depression now. At least it sorta worked?