𝒙𝒊𝒊. Eating tacos in sewers, yay!

ILLICT AFFAIRS / Angel Flesh
©️TIGER3YES, 2024... oc x l. valdez
( death is not a lover. ) ( oh yes she is. )
THE LOST HERO ˏˋ°•*BOOK ONE A
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

 )THE LOST HERO ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ BOOK ONE A▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝒙𝒊𝒊. Eating tacos in sewers, yay!
[ michelle ]

MICHELLE, WHO HAD SUPRISINGLY GOOD eyesight, was scared that they would miss the barely visible storm spirits

MICHELLE, WHO HAD SUPRISINGLY GOOD eyesight, was scared that they would miss the barely visible storm spirits. The evil espresso drinks would move well... like the wind. "Speed up!" Jason urged, and Michelle was way too tired and way too scared of heights for this. "Bro," Leo said, "If I get any closer, he'll spot us. Bronze dragon ain't exactly a stealthy plane."

"Slow down!" Piper yelped, and Michelle shut her eyes forcefully. "This will be the day I die." Michelle muttered, panicking as they flew throughput Chicago. The storm spirits dove into the grid of downtown streets. Once when she was super little, her mother had dragged her here to Chicago for a campaign, not a fun trip when you got mugged as a kid, eh?

Festus tried to follow, but his wingspan was way too wide. His left wing clipped a poor gargoyle on the edge of a building, slicing it off before Leo pulled up. "Get above the buildings," Jason suggested. "We'll track him from there." Honestly, Michelle could barely process anything right now, her arm starting to throb again.

"You wanna drive this thing?" Leo grumbled, but he did what Jason asked. "How are you all okay with chasing Dylan? Like I know we needa save Hera and all, but Dylan? Really?" She rambled out of panic, tightening her grip around Leo's waist.

Soon enough though, she spotted the dark storm spirit by looking down, which she regretted as she actually wanted to keep her breakfast and ambrosia down thank you very much! It was zipping through the streets with no actual purpose-blowing over annoyed pedestrians, ruffling flags, making cars swerve and causing road rage.

"Oh great," Piper said. "There're two." And Ms. Beauty Queen was right, there was two Dylan's! A second storm spirit blasted around the corner of the Renaissance Hotel, disturbing a bunch of security guards and linking up with the first. They wove together in a chaotic dance, shooting to the top of skyscrapers and disturbing a bunch of tourist and then diving back down to the street.