𝒙𝒗𝒊𝒊. The big bad werewolf gets beat up by hunters!

ILLICT AFFAIRS / Angel Flesh
©️TIGER3YES, 2024... oc x l. valdez
( death is not a lover. ) ( oh yes she is. )
THE LOST HERO ˏˋ°•*BOOK ONE A
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

 )THE LOST HERO ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ BOOK ONE A▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝒙𝒗𝒊𝒊. The big bad werewolf gets beat up by hunters!
[ michelle ]

 The big bad werewolf gets beat up by hunters![ michelle ]

"WOLVES." PIPER MUTTERED. "THEY SOUND close." She said. Jason rose and summoned his sword. Leo and Coach Hedge got to their feet too. Meanwhile, Michelle and Piper started struggling. A sharp pain erupted in her abdomen, and as she looked down, the girl grimaced. The slash from the sun dragons wasn't getting better in the slightest, with her blood seeping halfway through the bandage, well that's just great!

Piper fell back, while Michelle begrudgingly got up and summoned her own sword, slipping here ring off. Sure, she should probably be sitting down right now, but she never does what she should anyways. "Stay there," Jason told her. "We'll protect you." He said, and Piper gritted her teeth. Coach Hedge turned to Michelle, before grimacing. "Kid, that looks bad. Sit down." The satyr said in pity. Leo and Jason turned to her, before they also grimaced.

She waved them off, slightly stumbling. "I'll be fine, it's just a paper cut." She muttered, and Leo scoffed. "Mariposa, seriously-sit down." He seethed, but she ignored his warnings.

Then, just outside the firelight at the entrance of the cave, she saw a pair of red eyes glowing in the dark. Yeah, she should probably sit down. "Okay, maybe I will." She muttered out, her voice cracking as she stumbled down. And with that, more wolves edged into the firelight-dark beasts bigger than the dogs that she'd see in Time Square, with ice and snow caked on their fur. Their fangs gleaned, and their glowing red eyes looked disturbingly intelligent. The wolf in the front was almost as tall as a horse, his mouth stained as if he'd just a made a fresh kill.

Michelle tried standing up, before falling back down. Yet, she still held onto her sword, even if she couldn't do much from the ground. Then out of nowhere, Jason stepped forwards and muttered something in Latin. Thanks to her Latin classes that she took for whatever reason, she caught only a few words which sounded like ; don't kill us, you bitch! Or at least, that's what she thought it sounded like. But what would a dead language do to some wild animals?