𝒊𝒊𝒊. Hey! Emo butterflies and fiery hammers!

ILLICT AFFAIRS / Angel Flesh
©️TIGER3YES, 2024... oc x l. valdez
( death is not a lover. ) ( oh yes she is. )
THE LOST HERO ˏˋ°•*BOOK ONE A
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

 )THE LOST HERO ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ BOOK ONE A▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝒊𝒊𝒊. Hey! Emo butterflies and fiery hammers!
[ michelle ]

AFTER A MORNING OF STORM spirits, goat men, and flying Jason's, Michelle really wanted to catch a break

AFTER A MORNING OF STORM spirits, goat men, and flying Jason's, Michelle really wanted to catch a break. She was out through enough for a whole lifetime in one day, and she was only fourteen! Almost fifteen-but still!

She stood in the back of the chariot with Piper, Jason and Leo while the bald guy, Butch drove the chariot, and the blonde girl who Michelle was pretty sure was a fugitive adjusted a bronze navigation device.

They headed what she assumed was west, the cold winds blowing through her leather jacket which was not a good mix with being soaked by rain water. Behind them, more storm clouds emerged.

Today was definitely a eventful day to say the least. And honestly, she just wanted to take a nap. Also, the fact that they were in the air in a chariot that would constantly rumble was not helping her nerves.

She sat in the back of the chariot, fiddling with one of the many necklaces she had. She was in her own world, letting her thoughts get the best of her.

Meanwhile Leo was being chaotic as usual. "This is so cool!" He spit a Pegasus feather out of his mouth. "Where are we going?"

"A safe place." Annabeth said. "The only safe place for kids like us. Camp Half-blood." "Half-blood?" Piper went immediately on guard, her body tensing. Michelle always read people really easily, and it usually made people think she's weird. But still, she does it. "Is that some kind of bad joke?"

"She means we're demigods," Jason said, probably noticing her discomfort. "Half god, half mortal." As he said that, Annabeth looked back. "You seem to know a lot, Jason. But yes, demigods. My mom is Athena, goddess of wisdom. Butch here is the son of the rainbow goddess." "So that's what demi means! That make sense, I guess."