𝒙𝒊. Okay, Michelle hates cyclopses. It's official.

ILLICT AFFAIRS / Angel Flesh
©️TIGER3YES, 2024... oc x l. valdez
( death is not a lover. ) ( oh yes she is. )
THE LOST HERO ˏˋ°•*BOOK ONE A
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

 )THE LOST HERO ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ BOOK ONE A▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝒙𝒊. Okay, Michelle hates cyclopses. It's official.
[ michelle ]

OKAY, THAT WAS A PRETTY bad idea indeed

OKAY, THAT WAS A PRETTY bad idea indeed. Maybe disappearing and well, stabbing a Cyclops in the head while making the other ones angry wasn't the smartest idea, but she wasn't a daughter of athena was she? Michelle stood in between two angry cyclops, and was definitely not doing too well.

Torque had thrown a truck at Leo while Ma Gasket was throwing emergency flares at Michelle. She was honestly a very scrawny teenager, so this was the most running that she's well, ever done in her whole lifetime. She ran over to Leo, who was staring at her in disbelief. "That was your 'wonderful idea'?" He said, gunning the toggle on his makeshift remote. "It sounded cooler in my head, okay?"

He sighed, before a robotic arm wirred to life. Michelle's head whipped towards it. "'Eo, what the heck is that?" She muttered, grasping her sword. "Robot, go distract the mama cyclops." He said quick, and Michelle nodded.

A three ton metal claw slammed Torque in the jack so hard, he leaned flat of his ugly face. Before the Cyclops could even recover, the robotic hand grabbed him by one leg and hurled him straight up. "AHHHHH!" Torque rocketed into the gloom. The ceiling was too dark and too high to see exactly what happened, but judging from the harsh metal clang, Michelle guessed the Cyclops had hit one of the support girders.

Meanwhile, Michelle was running over to the mama Cyclops, a small grimace on her face. Ma Gasket eyes darted to both Leo and Michelle in shock. "My son... You...You..." she said in pure horror. Michelle snorted. "What's wrong? You lost your dumbass son?" She taunted, staring up at the Cyclops. The Cyclops grumbled while Leo did well, whatever he was doing to the other Cyclops that she thought she's killed, weird. Shouldn't it be dead right now?