𝒙𝒊𝒗. Hades, why must you be such bad luck?

ILLICT AFFAIRS / Angel Flesh
©️TIGER3YES, 2024... oc x l. valdez
( death is not a lover. ) ( oh yes she is. )
THE LOST HERO ˏˋ°•*BOOK ONE A
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

 )THE LOST HERO ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ BOOK ONE A▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝒙𝒊𝒗. Hades, why must you be such bad luck?
[ michelle ]

MICHELLE'S NERVES WOULDN'T CALM DOWN until the burning department store was behind them, terrified over the fact that hopefully there wouldn't be a angry saleswoman with her sun dragons chasing them, she hated sun dragons now

MICHELLE'S NERVES WOULDN'T CALM DOWN until the burning department store was behind them, terrified over the fact that hopefully there wouldn't be a angry saleswoman with her sun dragons chasing them, she hated sun dragons now. Speaking of sun dragons, her stomach was at least wrapped in spare bandages from her bag, which was at least helping the throbbing, and she also chucked some ambrosia in her mouth to help with the pain.

The sun behind them began to set, and only once the suburbs of Chicago turned into snowy fields she relaxed. Sure, it was hard to actually relax on a death quest to save the literal queen of the gods, but she somewhat relaxed on the bronze dragon.

What had happened back at Medea's still haunted her, and how she was so oblivious and looking for just someone to actually help them, she'd been so naive for nothing. She fell under the sorceresses spell in the matter of minutes, and was only brought back to reality by Piper reminding her of the witches real story, and she felt super ashamed right now. She couldn't control herself, like always and it had gotten her in a trap.

She fiddled with her countless charms on her necklace, while Leo was congratulating Festus for his super hero move, literally saving them all and getting rid of the sun dragons for them, which was very appreciated.

The dragon whirred it's teeth as it was trying to grin, but it sounded weak to her. Honestly, Festus had a lot of weight on him, four demigods on his back and two cages in his claws, definitely more than before. But he still flew at a steady pace, so she didn't know if he was actually in need of a break, but she still felt bad for the dragon. And at this, Leo in front of her seemed really tense towards this.