𝒊𝒗. Why is everyone scared of Michelle? She's just a girl!

ILLICT AFFAIRS / Angel Flesh
©️TIGER3YES, 2024... oc x l. valdez
( death is not a lover. ) ( oh yes she is. )
THE LOST HERO ˏˋ°•*BOOK ONE A
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

 )THE LOST HERO ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ BOOK ONE A▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

iv. Why is everyone scared of Michelle? She's just a girl!
[ michelle ]

THE FOUR OF THEM WALKED the camps trails, trying to make their way through the maze of poorly made dirt paths

THE FOUR OF THEM WALKED the camps trails, trying to make their way through the maze of poorly made dirt paths. Will and Leo were more towards the front, While Josiah and Michelle were behind them, probably gossiping.

But so far, her tour was going great. Josiah turned out to be a pretty cool half brother, basically giving her the ropes and making things less well, awkward. Meanwhile Will Solace, the archer dude was actually being productive, showing the two kids what camp was like.

He showed them the cabins, which looked like a bunch of summer camp cabins with a design team that went too far, but they were still cool. He also showed them the dinning pavilion, and the sword arena.

Also, something on her to-do list was visit the arts and crafts place or whatever, and make something for Leo. Sure, it wouldn't be necklace level, but she still wanted to do something for him, she always loved to.

As they approach the arena, the two Thanatos offsprings were definitely gossiping. "Did you hear a Aphrodite kid got pregnant?" Josiah whispered to Michelle, who was just trying to drink her water. She spit it all out, screaming. "What?!"

Leo looked back at the two, slightly jealous. Sure, he was her brother but she didn't need to be with him at all times, she actually had friends unlike him who was just a weird death kid. And no, Michelle was not a weird death kid, she was the only exception. And, she definitely wasn't weird.

Back to Michelle, she was currently cackling with Josiah. It felt nice to have someone to laugh with aunt understood her on a sibling level, and hopefully he had family issues so she didn't feel so alone. Wait, scratch that, she's not wishing family issues in anyone but whatever Dylan was!