Forty Three

The harbinger walked to Sulas and Hora with enough caution that only Riye noticed his approach

The harbinger walked to Sulas and Hora with enough caution that only Riye noticed his approach. His mother had sent him here, had told him to feign a tantrum and now everyone probably thought he was a spoilt brat. They'd change their minds when he returned.

'King of Fatos,' The Harbinger greeted.

'Where are they?' The god asked.

'A day away from Foxam. The goddess of the sea and the god of the wind will make sure of it,' he answered.

The god looked at him and the harbinger got s glimpse of his grandsire's prison. It was smaller. He cast his mind to see if the wards were penetrable.

They were not.

'Take the mount and go boy,' Sulas ordered.

'What of you?'

'Hora and I work faster together.'

Hora the Dragon bowed and so did Sulas after much hesitation.

'If I call for you please come,' the harbinger said.

'You wield more power than all my sons and I combined. This war is merely a little squabble to you.'

The Harbinger still felt fear as he mounted Riye.

Drasel had thought him and his sister how to make the years pass for their bodies because the spirit knew that something was amiss. He just did not know how to halt it. So he decided to use them, give them more of his power than Helias had asked for while carving his mother from his blood.

Nix had shown them how to fight while Helias acted as he was. Their mother's father. The Harbinger knew better than to let them down. He ordered Riye to fly and the beast soared into the sky as the harbinger willed his clothes to become armor. 

Army was waiting for them in Xathania

Foxam was no safer than Goxa so they crossed border met Celina and the army in what used to be the silk district of a once great kingdom. Abbel had said nothing even as the priestess bowed before him. Callahan then saw the woman freeze. Eleonor had noticed it too but she was not looking at his wife but at the gods. At Lona.