25

As neel promised he comes apartment earlier, and sees malang doing study he was happy that malang listened him and didn't gone.....

Neel: "Hey, Malang! How's it going?"

Malang: "Hey, Neel! It's going alright. Just trying to get through some of this studying."

Neel: "Good to see you're focusing on your studies. How are you feeling today?"

Malang: "Better, thanks to you. I really appreciate you letting me crash here and not go to college."

Neel: "Of course, Malang. You looked like you needed some rest, and I didn't want you to push yourself."

Malang: "Yeah, yesterday was... rough. But I'm feeling better now."

Neel: "I'm glad to hear that. Anyway, I'm here now. Want me to help you with anything?"

Malang: "That would be great, actually. I'm struggling with this one concept. Do you mind going over it with me?"

Neel: "Not at all. Let's take a look."

The two of them dove into the study material, with Neel patiently explaining and helping Malang grasp the difficult concept. As they worked together, Malang couldn't help but feel grateful for Neel's support .

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

As the sun began its descent, casting a warm glow through the windows, Neel noticed Malang still engrossed in his studies

As the sun began its descent, casting a warm glow through the windows, Neel noticed Malang still engrossed in his studies. He decided it was time for a break.

Neel: "Hey, Malang. It's getting late. How about we take a break and have some dinner?"

Malang looked up from his books, a tired but grateful expression on his face.

Malang: "Oh, um, I appreciate it, Neel, but I don't want to be a bother. I should probably head back to my dorm soon."

Neel smiled reassuringly.

Neel: "Nonsense. You've been at it all day. A little break won't hurt. Plus, I'm already planning on making something. What do you feel like eating?"

Malang hesitated for a moment, considering Neel's offer.